[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does he play the exact same character as Ragnar Lothbrok?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: the fimster.jpg (40 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
the fimster.jpg
40 KB, 480x480
Why does he play the exact same character as Ragnar Lothbrok? Everything is identical except now he wears shitty, ridiculous armor in Warcraft.
>>
>>70641615
>>70641615
Saw this last night, so awful.
>>
>>70641615
>>70641615
Saw this last night, so amazing.
>>
>>70641615
>>70641615

I saw this last night and it was OK
>>
>>70641737
literally this, saw it on that shitty imax 3d(first time im experiencing it, cos i generally hate 3d) and it was fucking amazing

Its not fucking lotr, but its better than all the blockbuster movies in the last 5 years(aka capeshit and fast and furious)
>>
>>70641615
>>70641615
Saw this last night, so mediocre.
>>
why does he make this face the whole movie
>>
>>70641828
Havent watched Vikings, but saw some scenes from it on youtube/trailers and saw the warcraft movie yesterday....Is it just me, or does this guy looks like hes going to start crying in every single moment...?
>>
>>70641828
>Do you want to know how I got this ebin loot?
>>
File: travisfimmelpaulapatton.png (1 MB, 1914x960) Image search: [Google]
travisfimmelpaulapatton.png
1 MB, 1914x960
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>70641828
that's literally his face for the entire vikings series
>>
>>70641615
He doesn't sperg out about drugs and chinese women at all in warcraft.

He and Medivh where the only things tolerable about the humans in hte movie.

King lane, the queen, the son, Khadgar, random army friend, were all shit. The dialogue on the human side was all shit.

Honestly after leaving the theater I was in shock at how dissapointing it was.

But 2 days later I actually think I liked it. Its not LOTR, its more like Avengers or a marvel version of fantasy which warcraft was never really 'high fantasy' so I guess thats ok.

I liked Ragnar in Warcraft. And I think the uncut version will make this movie good. The version in theaters move way way to fast and clearly cut out a lot of stuff.
>>
>>70642242
>its more like Avengers or a marvel version of fantasy which warcraft was never really 'high fantasy'
I don't really understand what you mean by this. Are you saying Warcraft is not high fantasy? Because that would be wrong.
>>
>>70642242
>Its not LOTR, its more like Avengers or a marvel version of fantasy which warcraft was never really 'high fantasy'

literally wtf.

that would be entirely remose situtation.

how many mages in lotr like 2 or 3 ?.

i dont even remember any good magic scenes from entire trilogy
>>
>>70642501
>>70642545

This movie is about quips and fun adventure more than putting you in a serious fantasy world. It doesn't stop to let you experience the cities or develop the world. It gives your orcs humans and quips and fighting.

>>70642545
>>70642501
Warcraft had a lot of jokes and pop culture references in the games. It didn't take it self very seriously.
Gandalf and others didnt use any visible magic in LotR and they ahd some in the Hobbit.

Yes Warcraft has its own world so maybe its 'high fantasy' but it doesn't try to build the world or have any romantic elements at all. The tone is not what I would consider high fantasy.

The tone is Marvel fun adventure with some feels maybe.
>>
>>70642914
Ok, I got what you're sayin'.
>>
>>70641615
Because he's a character actor.
>>
>>70642062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lu8KRDsLYk
>>
>>70641615
I want to meme with him so fucking bad!
>>
I loved it can't wait to see it again, I loved the CGI and the magic how it was actually magic in a movie for once and not bullshit copout non magic or just ignoring the fact that they can do magic (COUGH COUGH LOTR) pretty tight stuff.
>>
>>70643739
YOU
JUST
KNOW
>>
>>70641615
>>70641615
Saw this last night, so so.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.