[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz3 _57Y7ju0 >they used r
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz3_57Y7ju0
>they used real explosions, sometimes multiple times, and every time a stuntman had to be five feet away from the explosion
>stuntmen had to actually beat each other up in fight scenes to make it look realistic
>naked stuntman was forced to jump out of a burning bus and if the shot wasn't clear enough, he had to do it again
>the bridge scene had zero safety measures and they couldn't even bring a crew up there
>in one scene, a guy had to crawl under a real moving fucking tank
Name ONE modern western action movie where a director would even consider doing something like that instead of paying CGI teams to do their magic.
>>
>>70640418
Very few, because its a retarded slav way of doing things that probably isn't legal with western crew.
>>
>>70640418

Mission Impossible 3, 4 and 5?
>>
>stuntmen had to actually beat each other up in fight scenes to make it look realistic
Incredibly fucking retarded.
And no, this isn't about
>hurr durr glorious potatoherders making more realistic movies because lol they actually do the things in the movie
It's about not having to hire a billion stuntmen because the one you used in a previous take is in the hospital.
It's about not having to take an insane amount of takes because the new stuntmen you just hired don't know what to do.
I hope Hardcore Henry 2 is just the director really putting a real bullet through his real head.
>>
>>70640418
>HUURRRRRRR SAFETY STANDARDS ARE BAD

Literally bullshit like this is why unions and safety regulations like OSHA exist. Shitholes like Russia might value mediocre entertainment more than human life but I'd like to think we're above that here.
>>
>>70641511
You're a fucking pussy

Generation snowflake is the biggest bunch of whiny bitches
>>
Uhh making kino is all about the illusion of it being real. If you actually just do it it doesn't count.
>>
>>70641606
>Generation

OSHA standards have been in existence since 1970 and unions long before that. I'm not sure if you noticed but children haven't been getting crushed in factories in some time now.
>>
Jackie would be proud
>>
>>70641670
>all explosions should be CGI
Think about how retarded you are
They said they resorted to a few punches for a few shots where it was difficult to make it look good

>>70641722
Who fucking cares? You're a fucking mangina
Waaaah everything needs to be safe because I'm so fucking special waaaaah
>>
>>70641722
>I'm not sure if you noticed but children haven't been getting crushed in factories in some time now.

Are you one of those "child labor is child abuse" faggots? Have a heartfelt fuck you from here in the Philippines.

I never would've gotten through elementary and high school had I never worked at a shoe making place.

Puta ka wala kang alam gago.
>>
>>70641778
>autism
>>
>>70641982
He's probably referring to the industrial revolution, when kids were essentially slaves in factories
>>
>>70641989
Says the guy who never goes outside where he'd realise getting injured isn't the worst thing in the world

Those Russians are actual men, they volunteered to put extra into the movie when they didn't have to. They did complex scenes without safety equipment because they knew they could do it and just went and did it

These are men, you are a child and will stay one.
>>
>>70642125
>autism intensifies
>>
yawn....

If I wanted to watch some dumb russian rednecks kill themselves trying stupid stunts, I'd just go to Youtube.

Jackass stunts are pleb tier shit
>>
>>70642173
Are you too stupid to even come up with a reply? Of course you are, you are brain-dead and a walking vagina
>>
File: 1447011460598.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
1447011460598.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>70642125
jesus...
>>
>>70642272
His reply was pretty accurate desu.

Mature humans don't celebrate people endangering themselves needlessly.
>>
>>70640418
Well, there was the French Connection, with its chase scene through chicago.

>no permission
>no permits
>no road closures
>actors in the car
>thru actual chicago traffic
>under the elevated traintracks
>million bridge abuttments in the road
>FUCKING GO GO GO
>all the fucking way through chicago
>"luckily no one got killed hey?"

I drive under that fucking thing when I go downtown, and it's dangerous enough squeezed in there at speed limit. They were fucking completely insane to do that.
>>
>>70642272
>>70642125
>>70641982
>>70641778

I am enjoying this Engrish
>>
>>70642125
>would actually risk dying to make some shitty movie that only profits some jew

communism ladies and gents
>>
>>70642386

The woman with the carriage during that chase in the movie is not an extra BTW
>>
some things are maybe over the top but at least they made a great movie.
>>
>>70642411
>Profit
>Jews exploiting the undereducated proletariat
>"LOL COMMUNISM RIGHT!?"
>>
>>70642372
Your life is worth nothing, neither is mine or any of ours. Being wrapped in cotton wool is giving up being a functioning human being

>>70642386
That is a fantastic movie though, who the fuck cares that somebody might have been injured abloobloobloo
>>
>>70642590

yessss give your very life for goldbergstien
>>
>>70642536

well thats how its gone every other time so yes
>>
>>70642618
How is that any different to any worker? You lose most of your waking hours slaving away to make someone richer

Cuck
>>
>>70642125
>getting injured isn't the worst thing in the world

other than the maybe dying part
>>
>>70642125
>where he'd realise getting injured isn't the worst thing in the world

degloving
>>
>>70642690
there's a concept called self determination you may be unfamiliar with, my slavic friend
>>
>>70642727
>tfw facial degloving is a term that exists
>>
>>70642727
Pain is temporary, glory is eternal. I've had my head cracked open, bones broken, skin split open in plenty of places, even fell off a 3 story building. Lived through all of it just fine. Deglove looks like it hurts but I think i could take it and if it's fixed after who cares

>>70642877
It doesn't really exist, if your skin in your face gets ripped off its probably going to kill you with the resulting head trauma of whatever took all your skin

>>70642695
Oh no now you can't shitposting on 4chan any more how awful
>>
>>70642980
>Pain is temporary, glory is eternal.

Are you a japanese
>>
>>70640418

not surprised. Come and See used actual tracer rounds in one of their scenes. They fired them right over the main characters head (who was only like 13 at the time), Ruskies are crazy
>>
>>70641982
>I never would've gotten through elementary and high school had I never worked at a shoe making place
>I live in such a shit hole that literally everyone in the family must pay for a child to get an education
And before you start memeing, I'm not American.
>>
>>70642980
>glory is eternal
>his shitty vodkafueled action flick gave him glory
Top fucking kek, this delusion.
Hardcore Henry is a shitty movie, least of all because of it's pretentious "haha all the stunts are real"
>>
>>70641511
Actually kill yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1377698375549.gif (2 MB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
1377698375549.gif
2 MB, 180x135
>mfw picturing a ruskie squatting on their toaster computer with carpets on the wall drinking vodka getting mad at people on the internet
>>
>>70641982
>Have a heartfelt fuck you from here in the Philippines.

I don't know how, but pinoy always manage to show the world how fucking retarded they are

Nobody's talking about your shithole
>>
I didn't expect Hardcore Henry being as funny action watch at it was at the end.

Best video game movie. And it's not even based in a video game.
>>
The Raid 1 and 2 too maybe
>>
File: 157C5xV.jpg (206 KB, 1023x669) Image search: [Google]
157C5xV.jpg
206 KB, 1023x669
>>70641982
beautiful islands, beautiful people
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.