[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally got around to watching this and want to hear /tv/'s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 10-cloverfield-brief-review-01.jpg (121 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
10-cloverfield-brief-review-01.jpg
121 KB, 1200x750
I finally got around to watching this and want to hear /tv/'s thoughts on it
>>
>>70639012
I haven't watched it yet but I want to because of John Goodman.

I understand though that the ending goes full retard.
>>
>>70639042

It goes beyond full retard
>>
>>70639129

The ending is what makes the movie great.
>>
>>70639012
>went in blind expecting sci fi horror thriller
>got a comfy John Goodman family movie
>>
>>70639042
The ending certainly isn't what you'd expect.
>>
The villain did nothing wrong.

He was a good man
>>
>>70639671
hue
>>
>>70639042
The ending is what elevates this from flick to kino, only plebs dislike it.
>>
Am i the only one who likes the ending?
I know it's silly, but i still liked it
>>
>>70639012
>Tell me what to think about this movie, meme-squad! Wouldn't want to post an opinion differing to yours on here!
>>
>>70639012
watched it tonight actually. It was fucking shit. Might have been ok if it was just a random thriller and not related to cloverfield
>>
>>70639042
You should give it a try. The ending is stupid but it only last around 5 minutes and can be ignored. Th ending looks like its a setup for a sequel that I won't be watching and will ruin whatever good this movie has.
>>
>>70640767
Calm yourself down lad
>>
>>70639012
M.E.H. the movie
>>
File: cmon college boy.gif (460 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
cmon college boy.gif
460 KB, 352x240
It was a great movie.

And then the ending happened. It literally went to shit so fast. If they cut right as she left the bunker and saw the spaceship, it would have been pure kino. Instead we get some hamfisted action sequence and a crappy tie in for the next cloverfield movie.
>>
Was he eventually going to rape her?
>>
>>70642776
I think it was because he reminded her so much of his daughter that he protected her

I dont think he would have raped her as much as forced coddling and taking care of her.
>>
>>70640836
It's not related. They've said it's not even in the same universe.
>>
>>70639671
He really didn't do anything wrong

>be better prepared than anyone for this exact scenario
>decide to take in two extra people out of the graciousness of your heart
>they think you're crazy and smash your face
>forgive them
>they still plot to kill you and expose you to the dangerous air outside
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.