[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>legend of the seeker does not get funding >game of neverending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1280x720
>legend of the seeker does not get funding
>game of neverending plebshit gets HBO
>>
>HBO could not afford the rape budget of Legend of the Seeker.

>They were all "Seriously, half a book of just rape? Don't get me wrong, we love rape, we even scripted new rape scenes into Game of Thrones to maximize the amount of rape. But seriously do you want some television show with your rape? Am I going to have to have a whole line item on my spreadsheet called Rape Budget complete with a team of rape choreographers, rape production assistants, and rape sets? Am I going to have to hire writers that can flesh out a diverse cast of super rapists? Am I going to have to give rape top billing because it technically gets more screen time than any of the other players? We don't have enough money in the whole studio to mine this much rape."
>>
>>70637644
The books spend an unwieldy amount of time on having the evil politicians declare fire to be banned (from a medieval podunk village society with no magic or anything) as a metaphor for gun control.

I'm pro gun but that suit is embarrassing. Everyone in their society was on board
>>
File: lots cara kahlan.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lots cara kahlan.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>70637644
>it's a Finnfag displays his appalling taste in television yet again thread
>>
>>70637644
Chickenthatwasnotachicken.jpeg
>>
>>70638965

None of GOT is worth a discussion. Ros was the best waifu and she got arrows in her knees fämäläm
>>
File: ros dead 2.jpg (340 KB, 1280x1706) Image search: [Google]
ros dead 2.jpg
340 KB, 1280x1706
>>70639009
I masturbated to that scene Finnpai, it was hot
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
>>70639043

I just got a boner 2bh
>>
>>70637644
Is that the book about evil pacifists?
>>
>>70639453
Yup. The hero charges them with cavalry and feels good about it because he has moral clarity and they don't.

The author used them as an analogy for Iraq war protesters back when they were considered traitors.
>>
File: tabrett lots.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
tabrett lots.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>70639453
It's about a group of lesbian assassins who wear red dominiatrix outfits and ponygirl hairstyles and torture each other with pain dildos
>>
>>70639508
Ye that shit
And rahl
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 5616x3744
>>70639508

Is there more to life
>>
File: Tabby hoverhand.png (2 MB, 1277x877) Image search: [Google]
Tabby hoverhand.png
2 MB, 1277x877
LOTS was kino as fuck compared to GOT.
>>
>>70638965

I always thought it was a magic dildo that she was threatening to rape her mouth with.

I since been told it a pain stick.

So disappointing.
>>
>>70641379
>>70639085
>>70637644
>image.jpg
>>
>>70637644
idk this looks reddiriffic!
>>
>>70639453
yes, the books are hilariously bad with their objectivist nonsense and jingoism, and Terry Goodkind is a shit author with a huge ego who won't let anyone edit his material because they'll taint his perfect works of art or some shit

Thankfully Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert were able to transform his turds into a fun, sexy fantasy series that's uber-comfy and infinitely rewatchable
>>
>>70637644
I love LOTS, but it was doomed to fail from the start. It's a relic of the nineties, and post-9/11 audiences want grimdark garbage
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.