[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pacific Rim 2 Casts John Boyega in Lead Role
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
http://screenrant.com/pacific-rim-2-john-boyega/

>Pacific Rim sequel only gets greenlit because of its massive success in China
>first Pacific Rim is one of those rare movies with a WM/AF couple, Legendary gets bought back by China,
>HollyJew producers that still run the company decide to cast John Boyega as the new lead for the sequel
>reminder that TFA already underperformed in Asia because of Boyega's presence and Disney/JJA's forced agenda in casting choices
>when a doctor sees a medicine doesn't work, does he stop giving it or does he double the doses?
>“It is undeniable that with all his talent and natural charm, John stands out amongst today’s generation of young leading men,” said Mary Parent, Legendary’s Vice Chairman of Worldwide Production.

lol how fucked are they?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4
There comes a point when two things collide: Hollywood wants more money and needs the Asian market BUT Asians are notoriously racist as fuck and insensitive to all the PC, multiculturalism agenda. So in the end, what wil Hollywood choose, when they realize they're losing money with these propaganda pieces?
>>
WE
>>
>>70636960
Was
>>
File: legendary.jpg (468 KB, 1352x1156) Image search: [Google]
legendary.jpg
468 KB, 1352x1156
KAIJUS
>>
>>70636646

I'm sure there will be a male white actor for him to bro up with and everything will be hunky dory.

I don't care about how much money this makes I care about how good the giant robot action will be and if there's a decent story, plus less jobbing on the part of the good guys.
>>
>>70637052
Del Toro and the original screenwriter aren't returning either
I don't know why they even bother
>>
>not an asian protagonist
why are you pandering to people who don't even like this type of movie in the first place kikewood?
>>
>>70636969
FUCKING SLAVES
>>
>>70636646
>reminder that TFA already underperformed in Asia because of Boyega's presence
>because of Boyega's presence

Show me a single evidence of this
>>
>>70636646
>niggers
DROOOOOOOOOOOOOPPED
>>
>>70636646
John Boyega is the Black Shia Lebeouf. He'll fade like the rest before him.
>>
>>70637080

Yeah but we get the guy who wrote for Spartacus TV
>>
>>70637144
>black people not being massive weaboos
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.