[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who killed Laura Palmer /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
who killed Laura Palmer /tv/?
>>
>>70636033
Verbal Kint
>>
>>70636033
Her dad you stupid faggot

He was under Bob's possession

Did you even watch the show? Why would you make this post when you can take two seconds to read its Wikipedia page

Idiot faggot
>>
BANE?
>>
File: dont have a moan if you look.gif (497 KB, 465x385) Image search: [Google]
dont have a moan if you look.gif
497 KB, 465x385
genuine spoiler
>>
>>70636033
Killer Bob

A metaphysical representation of her abusive father and a symbol for the terror of helplessness.

Officially:
>Killer Bob is a fictional character in the ABC television series Twin Peaks. He is a demonic entity who feeds on fear and pleasure. He possesses human beings and then commits acts of rape and murder in order to feast upon his victims
>>
>>70636033
We did
>>
James
Thats why he fled the scene
>>
File: 1461043792321.gif (1 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1461043792321.gif
1 MB, 720x480
>>70636288
DEEPER
>>
>>70636094
Who is John Galt?
>>
No one ever told me you got to see her boobies in the movie. That was rad. Movie was tedious though
>>
Detective Summerset
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.