[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>character is supposed to be unbelievably smart genius >thinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>character is supposed to be unbelievably smart genius
>thinks People's History of the United States is a good book
How am I supposed to suspend my disbelief for this piece of shit? Jesus Christ.
>>
Hey you seem to be lost.
A few boards back is "Politically Incorrect" on which i suppose you were heading
>>
>>70625197
What's wrong with People's History now?
>>
File: 1458869552691.gif (988 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458869552691.gif
988 KB, 500x500
>>70626377
All your boards belong to us now.
>>
>>70625197
>solves babby tier linear algebra problem
OH MY GOD, WHO IS THE GENIUS WHO DID THIS?
>>
>supposed to be a genius
>can't invent himself a better life
>>
>>70628273
A lot of idiots think it was meant as a comprehensive history of the U.S. When Zinn explicitly stated it was meant as a supplemental text.
>>
What was it exactly that Will was afraid of?
I never got it. Somehow the beating from his dad prevented him to function?
>>
>>70625197

Bruh, you haven't read and accepted everything in the Communist Manif- I mean The People's History of the United States? What are you, a Drump voter??
>>
>>70628859
Trust, intimacy
>>
>>70628325
What was the problem? I haven't seen this in years.
>>
2bh it's a pretty good movie. Not great but good.
>>
>>70628382
But he WANTED to live like that. He didn't stop until his friend threatened to kill him.
>>
>>70625197

He wasn't a genius. He just had a photographic memory. More akin to an idiot savant than a visionary.
>>
>>70631245
that's wrong
>>
>>70631245

> photographic memory allows you to solve problems that a field medalist struggles with

no
>>
>>70631283

It's right. He never constructs anything, just mindlessly repeats what was done before.
>>
>>70630685

"The problem was to draw all homeomorphic irreducible trees of degree 10"

which is something anyone in high school could probably do with 30 minutes study on what homeomorphic and irreducible mean with respect to graph theory
>>
>>70631387
except for the mathematical theorems he figures out on his own?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.