[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave Joker to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: simmons.jpg (113 KB, 599x598) Image search: [Google]
simmons.jpg
113 KB, 599x598
Leave Joker to me
>>
>>70607373

From the look of that he is lifting like what, one pound per arm?

He is too old for taking steroids, just saying.
>>
Juiced
>>
>TELL ME, DO YOU LIFT?
>>
>599x598
>>
>PARKER I HEARD YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME
>>
>>70607721
me way in the back
>>
PARKER I NEED PICTURES
>>
>>70607373
What's he bulking up for again?
>>
File: ed.jpg (159 KB, 620x1034) Image search: [Google]
ed.jpg
159 KB, 620x1034
>>70607636
You're never too old for steroids.
>>
>>70607987
Comissioner Gordon
>>
>>70608189
Maybe there's hope for DCEU after all.
>>
>>70607987
For you
>>
>>70607636
>What is high reps low weight
>What are drop sets
>>
>>70607636
Do you know anything about lifting for looks rather than functional strength?

That's literally how you get massive biceps and get vascular. You take a 10KG dumbbell in each arm and do 5x40 sets, as opposed to 5x10 sets with much heavier weights.
>>
File: 345345.png (3 MB, 619x2811) Image search: [Google]
345345.png
3 MB, 619x2811
>>70607373
and by Joker you mean Willem Defoe right?

"20 years in Gotham, how many good guys are left"
>"how many stayed that way"

Joker is older than batman, since when does an old guy have a perfect hairline, dress like a clubber and get tattoos?

>teeth busted by the pry bar beating he took from the original Joker and has to have grills now
>went insane after beeing tortured by the real joker
>has a DAMAGED tattoo on his forehead, because he was DAMAGED by the original joker
>has a dead robin tattoo on his arm
>shoulder scars from bullets coinciding with the old robin suit
> J tattoo'd on is face, just like Jasons brand

the tattoos could have also been done by the original joker, to brand Jason and solidify his new position as acting Joker, while real Joker is in hiding, pulling the strings behind the scenes. the tattoos can also work as a taunt whenever Buce see's them because he is reminded that he failed Jason. it also explains why Batman hasn't just killed him yet.

>HAHA, JOKE'S ON YOU BATMAN written on his old suit

JASON TODD IS THE NEW JOKER
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.