[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would have thought the best sitcom in 20 years would be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Who would have thought the best sitcom in 20 years would be a Netflix original?
>>
>>70598273
I see you haven't gotten to season 2 yet.
>>
>>70598363
Season 2 is great

Not even shilling to be honest
>>
>>70598273
it's really not the best sitcom in 20 years but it's a good show i don't know why you started the thread like this
>>
Season 2 was pretty disappointing.
>>
Does she have a stinky dinky?
>>
>>70598273
Best sitcom in 20 years?
That would be Arrested Development. Season 4 was a let down but goddamn the rest was perfect.
>>
>>70598663
her daddy is a billionaire, which means that she has been treated with expensive treatments to have enough providers of sex
>>
>>70598273
Is there any wrong with THAT !? The history tells, those pay-per-view station develop the tendency to grow freewilling on craftmanship, anon.
>>
did they have hairy pits and pusies in the bunker no razors/
>>
I really liked the 1st season, the second... I stopped after 3 episodes.
>>
>>70598273
This show is shit
>>
>>70598273
lel
>>
Her blowjobs are too dry
>>
Ellie is pretty qt but the show is shit.
>>
>>70598273
I love this show but it isn't best since sienfeld.

But unlike everyone else I don't think season 2 was a let down. It was different. It went way darker. And the new hero is jaqueline.

My only complaint is the jokes were farther apart in season 2 but some of them were pure gold. The pacy speech where he talks about joey learning to love his soft body was so damn funny.
>>
Doesn't she have a blowjob video online somewhere?
>>
>>70599953
They made scarves out of hair and gave them to each other as Christmas presents iirc
>>
>>70598363
You're all just a bunch of fucking Chandlers!
>>
the best part is that all white men are either retarded or human garbage, just like in real life, except of course for the Good Ones that are allies of Womyn and People of Color
>>
>>70598387
I wouldn't say the best in the last 20 years, but it certainly beats most of its contemporary rivals.
>>
>>70601884
Does she? Link please.
>>
>>70602051
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34b_1308466779&comments=1
>>
>>70602085
Dafuq?
>>
File: 1464247727141.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464247727141.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
wow
>>
>>70598693
this desu
>>
>>70598273
The best sitcom of the last 20 years is Community
>>
>>70604469
that's not my name is earl
>>
>>70602085
Jesus that's hot
>>
>>70603334
Arrested development is shit. The premise is good. The first 2 seasons were great. But then the writers ruined it.

If you liked it past season 2 you are a pleb who has no idea what comedy is.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.