[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: the most underrated movies of all time I'll start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1200x800
itt: the most underrated movies of all time

I'll start with an obvious choice
>>
I'm glad that /tv/ has finally seen the hidden brilliance of Only God Forgives
>>
>>70595124
>want a fight?

What kind of thing is that to offer someone? What the fuck?
>>
>>70595382
>What kind of thing is that to offer someone? What the fuck?

it might make sense if you wanted a fight and you said it to a guy who might want to fight you but i dunno
>>
File: ogre700.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ogre700.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
Wanna fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Ef_MFqAK4
>>
that line has been memed into oblivion

movie is excellent but these fucking shitposters discourage all discussion of anything other than that line
>>
has anyone found this movie's direction to be very Wes Anderson in a very dark, neurotic way or is that just me
>>
>>70595694
I can see that, don't disagree, and think that is a good strategy for Refn.
>>
>>70595124
Is it weird that Refn's most successful film is the one that's least, well, Refn-esqe?
>>
>>70595914
Nobody wants art anymore

They want capshit and action. That's why The Neon Demon will bomb, regardless of its overall quality
>>
>>70595463
Just looking at the thumbnail & I can remember that goat theme playing as it circles around him

I swear it sounds like something out of early 90's Carpenter
>>
>>70595996
fuck it, I'm posting it
>https://youtu.be/Eh45O6mcb-o
>>
>tfw only god forgives was my favourite film of 2013
>tfw neon demon is basically only god forvives 2: electric boogaloo: waifu edition
my body is ready
>>
>>70595937
So pathetic.
>>
>>70595937
The problem with art is the 99% percent that needs to be failure in order for there to be that 1% of objective greatness. and we don't get enough art movies per year/decade for that 1% to manifest in it's own movie.
>>
>>70595463
RIP MY FUCKING EARS
>>
File: 1455801447387.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1455801447387.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
tfw neon demon is out today in your country
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.