[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the joker's awesome, get off it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (377 KB, 827x441) Image search: [Google]
image.png
377 KB, 827x441
>the joker's awesome, get off it
>>
>image.jpg
>>
How would /tv/ have handled the situation if caught like that?

>oh, um, my girlfriend sort of has a joker fetish and I make her these videos to help her masturbate
>>
>that part where the normie 1 asks him to do the laugh and normie 2 begs him not to
>>
>>70594109
I can't even watch that video

its just too cringey
>>
Gonna need a source on this

Quick before pocketta deletes the thread
>>
>>70594179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsbIdSGwoEs
>>
File: antenna.jpg (102 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
antenna.jpg
102 KB, 1000x666
>>70594109

>I wanted to dress up as the joker for Halloween next year and was seeing if I can pull it off. What do you think?

I mean it's still an embarrassing situation, but it's better than filling up your room with spaghetti.
>>
>>70594109

Say you are practicing your acting because your into theatre or your little nephew is a fan of the Dark Knight and want to make a video for him.
>>
>>70594109
>the joker's awesome, get off it!
>>
File: 1463377379647.jpg (24 KB, 348x288) Image search: [Google]
1463377379647.jpg
24 KB, 348x288
>>70594200
I shouldn't have asked.
>>
why you bein the joker dude?
>>
>>70594269
I could use those sluts' tits in my face right now
>>
>>70594109
say the truth and laugh with your bro

>holy shit man, you caught me, would you believe me if i tell you i'm drunk?

i will never be friends with an asshole like the one in the video
>>
>>70594036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zXf4A4T6k0&spfreload=10

Read the description. If you go on his channel it turns out he's also a brony and a furry based on his likes and subscriptions.
>>
>>70594923
asshole? he practically supports whatever tf he's doing

onscreen at least
>>
>>70594987
>BaltoLuver63

you think
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.