[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this show as funny as I remember it to be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (31 KB, 373x395) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31 KB, 373x395
Was this show as funny as I remember it to be?
>>
>>70592848

How the fuck would we know, we're not you.

Dumb fuck.
>>
I remember it being goofy as hell in a bad way. It was mostly the kids.
>>
>>70592848
I thought it was funny
>>
it was funny then it got not funny then it ended
>>
>>70593022
This, it turned to shit once jr got a baby
>>
More like "My Wifes Kids"
>>
I liked when they replaced the original daughter with the hotter daughter.
>>
>>70592848

Apparently Katie turned into a thot when she got older
>>
>>70592848
remake happening when?
>>
>Walla shame

Yes.
>>
File: 1288437757938.jpg (29 KB, 529x554) Image search: [Google]
1288437757938.jpg
29 KB, 529x554
>>70595114

No, no. The show can't be that old, it can't...
>>
>>70592848
i remember two episodes, the one were the son smokes pot and one episode when the dad pretends to play piano, they were pretty funny
>>
fun until they added that annoying kid who was a genius and hey that's the joke

Was it one of the producers kids or some shit? Who added him? Ruined the show
>>
>>70592848
When they replaced that cutie with an ape
>>
>>70596082

I'm not sure if that kid was a rel genius but it was really him playing the piano at least
>>
File: Parker-McKenna-Posey-6.png (2 MB, 1233x1194) Image search: [Google]
Parker-McKenna-Posey-6.png
2 MB, 1233x1194
>>70595114
They grow up so fast
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.