[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
butterfly effect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault(9).jpg (80 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(9).jpg
80 KB, 1920x1080
I was legit moved to tears in many parts and loved it until babby Ashton choked himself to death in the womb, WTF, made me do a spit take, from laughing.
I don't know, the ending kinda made the whole movie stupid for me, too many scenes unintentional hilarity.

Also crackwhore looked just like Sweet Dee
>>
choking himself is an alternate ending.
you did it to yourself fegget
>>
>>70592215
sorry, saw the Directors Cut, what was the original end?
>>
>>70592267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8zO9rDKmyA
>>
>>70592315
danke
>>
It was hilarious that they were horrified about a huge fat ogre becoming a NEET, as if his suffering could become worse by staying away from normies.
>>
>>70592315
Damn, why are directors such cucks?
>>
>>70592469
airplanes are cool tho
>>
I though the ending was when he walked past the girl after resetting everything.
>>
DROP IT OR I'LL SLIT YOUR MOTHER'S THROAT IN HER SLEEP
>>
>>70592315
I preferred the ending where he goes back in time to a little kid, and pushes that old man out of the way of the truck full of barrels of mutagen.
>>
File: maxresdefault(10).jpg (254 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault(10).jpg
254 KB, 1920x1080
Literally the same exact movie, but with britbong warmth and humor instead of burger autismo cringe.
Better waifu too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.