[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jason Sudeikis appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: aaa.jpg (3 MB, 2848x4017) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
3 MB, 2848x4017
>Jason Sudeikis appreciation thread
>>
I loved him in The Hangover
>>
He's just under overbearing. That's respectable.
>>
>>70591612
Is January Jones' son his?

There were rumors that he got her knocked up, then when he said he wasn't ready for a child, she said she will raise the baby on her own.
>>
>>70591623
that wasn't him. that was the other one.
>>
go away jason
>>
>he gets to play with Olivia Wilde's tits and vagina

fuck him, he should be appreciating me
>>
File: abc.jpg (25 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
25 KB, 420x300
>>70591712
>Olivia Wilde
she's like almost a dude at this point
so relax
>>
>>70591612
I fuckin love this guy. Good call OP. I wish he'd pop up in Sunny some more.
>>
I watch the last man on earth for his ass and now they're gonna kill him off feels bad man.
>>
>female co-worker tells me I remind her of and physically resemble Jason Sudeikis
>know I can never live up to him
>give up

kill me
>>
>>70591612
I can't stay the guy. First time I'd seen him was Kill your boss or some shit like that. His character was fucking every pretty woman in the entire movie. I remember watching it and thinking: "God, he's probably one of the writters and he wrote it for himself to be "a hot guy"". Turns out, he is.
>>
>>70591612
He's like a nice, caring, alpha male. Very odd archetype and underused. Any recommendations for good stuff he's been in other than SNL and The Last Man on Earth?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.