[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite movie with Anna Ferris?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: anna.jpg (411 KB, 1200x1739) Image search: [Google]
anna.jpg
411 KB, 1200x1739
>>
Scary Movie I suppose
>>
Lost in Translation
>>
File: anna faris lost in translation.jpg (35 KB, 640x346) Image search: [Google]
anna faris lost in translation.jpg
35 KB, 640x346
>>70589203
>Ferris
Faris

FTYF

also Lost in Translation
>>
>>70589203
Isn't she in May?
>>
She was great in Keanu.

Her podcast is adorable too.
>>
Smiley Face
>>
>>70589203
The one that isnt produced by niggers..

oh wait.
>>
File: SmugWondy.png (531 KB, 525x785) Image search: [Google]
SmugWondy.png
531 KB, 525x785
>>70589261
>mfw I associate Nobody Does It Better with LiT more than with James Bond because of her
>>
>>70589327
Yes and so fucking hot as the lesbian slut with brunette hair. Better than her blonde look.
>>
>>70589472
Is May any good?
>>
You, Me and Dupree.
>>
>>70589529
It starts off odd since May is an introvert, but it really is a solid movie. Far better than The Woman or The Woods from Lucky McKee.
>>
>>70589392
how many boyfriends have had to watch her get fucked by the wayans for a movie?
just sit there and watch her get dp'd with a single tear in his eye
knowing no one would believe him even if he did say something
god i'm so hard
>>
Scary Movie 1 and 2, how is this disputable?
>>
>>70589203
The House Bunny
It's just fun.

She's also super fucking funny in Just Friends.
>>
She's supposed to be Camera Diaz in Lost in Translation, right?
>>
What was the one where she got blacked?
>>
>>70589203
Frequently Asked Questions about time travel.
>>
>>70589203
>>70589261

her hair is like spun gold
>>
>39 years old

damn now i feel old
>>
>>70589378
I want to see this again now that I've seen a couple Gregg Araki movies. It wasn't what I was expecting when I clicked on it from Netflix suggestions way back when and it was just kind of sad and miserable. I'll try again though next time I get some bud.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.