[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kino that women will never ever understand Is this just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: the-road.jpg (248 KB, 1400x937) Image search: [Google]
the-road.jpg
248 KB, 1400x937
>kino that women will never ever understand

Is this just a meme? Because I just watched this with my friends and a grill kept on asking why they just don't cooperate with the other survivors, and even felt sympathy for the nigger they left naked and stranded near the end

/blog
>>
>>70584983
I thought it was good, harsh but good
>>
pretty good i want to read the book
>>
>>70585176
do it, it's good. you can read the whole thing in an afternoon
>>
>>70585212
This does appeal to my lazy nature.

Movie was good. Prolly the the closest to representing an actual post apocalypse.
>>
Thought it was kind of a tedious movie to be honest. Also what kind of twat kid calls his old man "papa?"
>>
>>70584983
Any scene where sam and frodo talk and has emotional tone

>lel so gey
>>
To be perfectly honest I don't think women have very good self-preservation instincts.
>>
>>70584983
If the nigger knew he was going to freeze/starve anyways why not just refuse to give up the cart or take off his clothes to force Viggo to shoot him? Seems like a better death.
>>
>>70584983

She probably didn't understand the tone of the movie. The other survivors are literal roving rape gangs that kill you, fuck your corpse, and then eat your corpse. Working with them was never an option, especially with a child.
>>
>>70585781
I'm pretty sure in the books they left him some clothes afterward because the boy was so horrified and sad that his dad had just essentially murdered someone right in front of him

plus it was made clear that the guy wasn't out to kill anyone, he had just stolen their clothes and supplies because he was desperate. He had taken everything when the boy was sleeping and if he'd wanted, he could have stabbed the kid to death but he didn't
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.