[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lady Stoneheart will come back and give Jon Snow his rightful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
She has to refill her oath she made with the gods, and it's the only way he'll get the other houses to back him in the wars to come....
>>
>>70583600
>Implying Caitlyn ever liked Jon enough to be decent to him, much less legitimize him as a Stark
Yeah. No.
>>
Shit like ladystoneheart is why GoT is even cringier than capeshit. They were smart to leave it out.
>>
lmao no
If anything, Catelyn's feelings and opinions got stronger after being revived. She's more likely to outright kill Jon than legitimize him.
>>
>>70583600
Caitlyn can't legitimize anybody as a Stark don't you guys know the rules?
>>
I thought she was a zombie. Why does she have special powers?
>>
>stoneheart hangs jon

Would be a pretty sweet twist
>>
>>70583600
Lady Stoneheart was a mistake (c) DnD
Preston asked GRRM, no Stoneheart in the show
>>
>girl goes back to jaqen after killing arya
>''a girl killed arya stark''
>''well done''
>removes face
>arya starks face
MIND BLOWN
>>
Implying she would do anything for Jon ever.

Remember she carries Robb's crown everywhere she goes. She will only give fucks for her children.
>>
>>70583952
not every GoT thread is GoT general
>>
>>70583653
Hence she is an utter bitch
>>
>>70583952
I'm so counting on that its not even funny nor would I be surprised.
>>
>Hmmm, no I don't think we can help you Snow
>Oh, your stepmother came back from the dead and has said you're a Stark
>This changes everything!

Fucking what
>>
>>70583600
Lol no!
Zombietch would outright gut Jon given the chance.
She will die (again) by the hands of Thoros, though.
>>
>lady Stoneheart
>not lord Stoneheart
>not stannis
>>
File: 1431320135177.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1431320135177.gif
2 MB, 310x325
>>70583600
She can't even do it even if she wanted to for some reason. Stop making this fucking thread.
>>
>>70583600
>implying she won't learn he's lyanna's child and she will forgive Ned for all her years of resentment
>>
>>70583600
no
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.