[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Tv shows with an absolutely pointless, soulless final season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: boondocks.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
boondocks.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
ITT: Tv shows with an absolutely pointless, soulless final season that probably shouldn't have even existed as a send off.

Pic related, and Archer
>>
>>70581720
I'd erased Boondocks season 4 from memory. Thanks a lot, dickhead.
>>
wait Archer ended? if so thank xenu
>>
>>70581892

After the recent season? I'd sure hope so, it was a fucking unfunny trainwreck.
>>
>>70581979
I stopped half way through season 4
>>
Arrested development
>>
Dexter

But it's really like every season after 2

>inb4 "season 4 was good, lmao CUNT"

nah senpai. it really was shit.
>>
>>70582519
for once you and I agree on something, anon
>>
I don't even know why they continued without McGruder. Most people weren't expecting them to actually bring S4 out. Could have ended it at S3. Another show which should have ended with S3 is Luther. Fantastic ending which was nullified by S4. Hopefully there is more Luther coming to mask S4.
>>
How I Met Your Mother, the last seasons were shit but the last one took it to another level.
>>
>>70581720

That 70's Show final season was god awful, though season 7 wasn't that great either.
>>
That thing they did with Scrubs was pretty bad.
>>
What a failure, the show got taken over by a bunch of boring white people who tried to make the show like the simpsons and family guy by focusing on granddad instead of the kids. Even though the show was always about Huey as the main character.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.