[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just started season 2 so far its shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: TDBar640.jpg (54 KB, 640x332) Image search: [Google]
TDBar640.jpg
54 KB, 640x332
is it getting better?

im in ep2
>>
Gets a lot better after episode 4.
>>
>>70575299
it's ok, but if you're hoping it's like the 1st season, you're gonna be disappointed
>>
>>70575299
It gets worse. I kept holding out hope that it would get better, that they would actually develop an interesting story but nope. Its awful.
>>
>>70576023
Well im gonna watch it anyway cause have shit load of time
>>
it gets better but only in flashes here and there
>>
>>70575299
Nope the plot is about real estate fraud, that's it.
>>
All i can say intro song is raped compare to first season
>>
It's like blue balls in the heart. Everything is fucking. Casper knew this. Never do anything cuz you're hungry, not even eat. It's like sucking a robot's dick. Fat Pussy! Go stand in front of a tank then. YOU POISON COOZE! Never stop moving.
>>
>>70575299
Season 2>Season 1

Only Rust loving faggots like S1 because Rust was so edgy
>>
>>70576422
Ray is definition of edge
So does motorcycle guy
So does yellow bitch

Only sane person is mafia type guy
>>
Watch S2 as a modern retelling of those classic detective noirs from the 40s-60s. The plot's a bit confusing, sure. Whether or not that was the point is irrelevant because it has you focusing on the characters & their relationships.

They're all going through an existential crisis of identity, & the mystery they're attempting to unravel ultimately breaks all of them.

The season's atmosphere, mood & tone is all pretty well done. The industrial gloominess of the inland empire leaves you with a sense of dread & defeat after each episode. They're all just pawns in a world controlled by the anonymous.

I love both seasons for different reasons. You can't watch this season expecting it to be anything like the first. You just won't like it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.