[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She didn't do anything in the movie. Were her scenes cut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
She didn't do anything in the movie. Were her scenes cut?
>>
Yes.
>>
Litteraly who?
>>
>>70568078
I just finished watching the Chinese version. Her scenes were great.

Fantastic how in the end she throws fireworks up Apocalypse's arsehole
>>
>>70568078
Did she even have any lines?
>>
>>70568078

http://www.latino-review.com/news/jubilee-gets-sidelined-in-x-men-apocalypse-expect-more-from-deleted-scenes

>There will be nothing like the Rogue Cut or anything like that. I'm not a big fan of director's cuts or extended editions, I never have been. In the case of Apocalypse, I removed what would be considered a conventional amount from the movie to protect what we call the collective experience of the feature theatrically. How it feels pace wise and movement wise."

>While this fact remains true, that doesn't change the fact that at least one mutant has largely ended up getting relegated to the sidelines of the film. The big victim this time around appears to be Jubilee. While we've seen decent amount of Jubilee in set photos, it appears we won't even get to see her use her powers in any capacity. If you want to see what she's capable of, however, you could spring for the DVD or Blu-ray and check her out in the deleted scenes. "We do have a moment where Jubilee uses her powers that you'll see on the DVD. I wanted more Jubilee." This may be the most you see of Jubilee in the film.
>>
>>70568345
So
>>70568302
Isn't bs?
>>
>>70568345
>pace wise and movement wise
This guy sounds like a fucking retard
>>
She was the one thing I was at least somewhat interested in.
>>
>>70568891

disgusting weeb with yellow fever.
>>
>>70568398

It is bullshit, Jubilee isn't in the final battle at all.
>>
>>70568925
I just really enjoy fireworks
>>
File: 125.jpg (132 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
125.jpg
132 KB, 500x750
>>70568078
Why is Singer such a boyfucker he cant get xmen characters right?
>>
File: 126.jpg (61 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
126.jpg
61 KB, 960x640
>>70568078
>>70569089
Literally anything is better than this shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.