[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wat was his problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: javerts.jpg (50 KB, 500x683) Image search: [Google]
javerts.jpg
50 KB, 500x683
wat was his problem
>>
the law is the law is the law
>>
>>70567544
He was born in a prison just like the big guy because his mom was a gypsy or some shit. He grew to hate criminals because of how he was raised.
>>
File: solidarność.jpg (38 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
solidarność.jpg
38 KB, 500x247
>>70567929
shouldn't he be solidarnosc with them?
>>
>>70567921
AND I'M JAVERT
>>
File: 13414.jpg (16 KB, 250x305) Image search: [Google]
13414.jpg
16 KB, 250x305
JAVERT?
>>
>>70568007
Javel
>>
He just wanted a sandwich
>>
>>70567921
The funny thing here is that he should have experienced a bunch of reforms throughout his life already, meaning that the law was unstable as fuck
>>
stop replying, he phrased the question wrong.
>>
>>70568007
ED-DING-TON!
>>
>>70568149
epsplain it to me
>>
>>70567544
he wasn't told it was a musical
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.