[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would you like to see cast in Shane Blacked's "The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 806x806
Who would you like to see cast in Shane Blacked's "The Predator"

I'd like to see Arnold make a cameo as some reclusive grizzly old hermit, but a younger cast as the main characters.

Maybe Christian Bale? I dunno
>>
how many times are you going to make this thread with the same "joke"
>>
File: 20935.jpg?1276583747.jpg (47 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
20935.jpg?1276583747.jpg
47 KB, 600x400
>>70565826
You know who would make a believable jungle mercenary? THIS GUY.
>>
They're making a new one?
>>
>>70565964
If he'd been the character from Mossad, I could've sort of gone with it.
>>
>>70566100

Yes, and FOX is going full hog with it giving Shane everything he wants to make it a success.
>>
>>70565826
Fuck that Arnold as Ripley shit. It dragged the Alien franchise into the dirt and now even knock off prequels try to copy the structure. Predator should be about a bunch of big guys fighting the Predator, setting and actors different every time. I dont want to see a badass grandpa telling dee tough guys haow to bleed da predahtor and get to the choppa. Fuck no I do not.
>>
>>70565964
He actually does

He's obviously not a hunk like Arnie, but Adrian was operator as fuck in Predators, all the best operators look like the grey man, Arnie was more of a Hero type than an operator
>>
File: Alien_Predator_arcade.jpg (80 KB, 333x472) Image search: [Google]
Alien_Predator_arcade.jpg
80 KB, 333x472
I'd like to see a good adaptation of this or the Dark Horse stuff.
>>
>>70566324
>The grey man
I dint quite know what you mean by this but I think I know what you're getting at and I agree, the best operators are guys that wouldn't look out of place in a business office.
>>
File: Esjgfhn.jpg (701 KB, 1537x1917) Image search: [Google]
Esjgfhn.jpg
701 KB, 1537x1917
>>70566512
Exactly what I mean, men who just "fit in" wherever they go, the last thing operators want is to stand out

Take Mike Vining for example, looks like he'd play golf on weekends and was always interested in the next IBM breakthrough or Nintendo Console, when he was one of the most badass operators ever
>>
>>70565826
>Who would you like to see cast in Shane Blacked's "The Predator"
McT as a studio plant.
>>
File: latest-5.jpg (53 KB, 639x989) Image search: [Google]
latest-5.jpg
53 KB, 639x989
>>70566458
This pls

>Centuries ago a deadly injured nip guy finds a crashed Predator ship
>All tripulation is kill
>He drinks from their blood hoping this will heal his mortal wounds
>It actually works
>Timeskip to modern japan
>The same guy is now a +400 years old billionare that uses his fortune to attract and hunt Predators so he can continue to exist
>He even re-ingeneers the predator's suits tech so his Special Unit can hunt them
>One day his science division manages to
open the hangar from the ship he found centuries ago
>It's full with Alien eggs
>Predators arrive to take revenge for their fallen bros and accidentaly let some chestbursters escape
>Hell goes loose
>>
bayol as a black ops mercenary hired by yutani to steal the predator's technologies
>>
>>70566620
This Rick Morranis-looking dofus? Would watch movie about him
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.