[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw an advance screening of Warcraft. Feel free to ask questions,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
184 KB, 1280x720
Just saw an advance screening of Warcraft. Feel free to ask questions, I'll spoil the whole thing.
>>
>>70560618

who are the goodies and who are the baddies
>>
>>70560618
Why do they call lich king's mount invisible if I can see it?
>>
Describe your sex life.
>>
>>70560618
Do you think you will ever lose your virginity?
>>
>>70560628
There's one evil orc who is the main bad guy. There are a few key orcs that are good and the rest aren't really touched on. The humans are presented as the good guys.

>>70560649
Average in the real world but above average on /tv/. I think I'm doing alright
>>
File: 5673.png (10 KB, 60x57) Image search: [Google]
5673.png
10 KB, 60x57
>>70560649
>>70560663
You newfags do realize that WoW was a huge part of developing 4chan culture?
>>
>>70560700
>newfags make fun of warcraft
>they say kek

fucking plebs
>>
>>70560676
>The humans are presented as the good guys.

does THEY ARE BEASTS guy change his mind?
>>
>>70560618
Why are the high elves asian and white?
>>
>>70560700
so no?
>>
>>70560754
That line isn't in the film. I get the feeling that they decided to cut that sub-plot of him hating Orcs because that guy is barely more than a background soldier.

>>70560755
There's only one shot of a nip-elf but the elves are barely in the movie at all. I think only one has a line of dialogue
>>
>>70560755
Why wouldn't they be?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.