[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ellaria is the daughter of Harmen Uller making her of Andal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Ellaria.jpg (93 KB, 786x439) Image search: [Google]
Ellaria.jpg
93 KB, 786x439
>Ellaria is the daughter of Harmen Uller making her of Andal ancestry.
>She's darker than the Martells who have partial Rhoynar blood.

BRAVO D&D
>>
>>70559908
I'll have to give her some of my partial Rhoynar blood if u know what I mean?..
>>
>>70559908
Martell, Uller, even Corgyle were of Andal origins, but had too much fucking with the Rhoynar. Corgyle look full Arab by the time of GOT.
>>
>Using Indian half breeds to replace mediterranean characters.
>>
But is she hairier?
>>
>>70559908
>>70559908
If she's a bastard, then how do you know her mother was not brown?
>>
>>70559908
WE'RE GOING TO DIVERSIFY EEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING THERE'S NO STOPING THE TRAIN NOW!!!

>>70559978
Uller don't have Rhoynar blood dumbo.
That's only the Salty Dornish houses. Martell and Corgyle have more Andal blood than Rhoynar.

Uller were Andals who were crazy as fuck and went deep into the desert by themselves.
>>
Dorne is very sunny mate
>>
>>70560045
>Going out in the sun turns White people into Indians
>Especially nobility
>>>
>>
>>70559908
You don't have anything to say about Nymeria being Asian, and Tyene being Italian?
>>
>All those scenes in Rome where she was squatting and showing her creamy white feet
>>
does dorne have shitting streets?
>>
all white men must die, but we are not white nor men
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.