[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask question >cut off the guest before they finish answering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 485x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 485x397
>ask question
>cut off the guest before they finish answering to ask completely unrelated question about sex
>cut off their answer to ask how much money they make
>ignore guest response and ask about their penis size
why is he so shit at interviewing?
>>
>>70557876

maybe 10 years ago. his interviews since he's been at sirius have been GOAT though. he's had some amazing celebrity interviews the past few years.
>>
I think a lot of it has to do with how much Stern actually respects the person he's interviewing. He did a nice one with John Cena once.
>>
>>70557910
I've listened since 1999, his interviews used to be actually conversational and interesting. Now he just blows through a list of random facts and doesn't pay attention to anyone's replies. I've tried listening to recent interviews and they're horrible
>>
Someone red pill me on Stern's hair.
>>
I honestly wish Stern would just die, how the fuck is he popular? Look at his ugly, smug, kike mug. He's fucking boring as shit and he enjoys the sound of his voice so much. Let the guest speak you fucking knob.
>>
Because he's a fucking kike?
>>
The only thing I've never understood about him is how seemingly oblivious he is to fucking everything. If it weren't for him being prepped with questions and info about the guests beforehand he'd have zero knowledge of what he was talking about even if the person was involved in a huge event recently. Sometimes he'll slip up when he deviates from his notes and expose how fucking out of it he is.
>>
File: 6eAQBbB.webm (1 MB, 744x720) Image search: [Google]
6eAQBbB.webm
1 MB, 744x720
Based Stern. Thanks to him I have a soundbite of Katy saying she likes BBC.
>>
>>70557910
>his interviews since he's been at sirius have been GOAT though
No they haven't. He just licks their ass and panders to them, it's pathetic.
>>
>>70559253
what soundbite?
>>
>>70559253
BRRRRRRTTTTTTTT
>>
>>70557928
So he respects John Cena? I really don't think that's how he works. He seems to be more respectful when guests are extremely successful and wealthy. He was such a fucking cunt to Doug Stanhope, for no reason. Just kept trying to belittle him and fuck up his relationship. Not that Stanhope needs help with fucking up relationships.
>>
>>70558555
he's a jew
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.