[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are only a couple of flaws with this show. Later seasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: MitM.jpg (179 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
MitM.jpg
179 KB, 1024x768
There are only a couple of flaws with this show.

Later seasons forget some of the early season stories.

And

Francis being fired off screen from the ranch.
>>
>>70556830
>Francis being fired off screen from the ranch.

That one sucked the most.
>>
Jamie was a mistake. Replacement kids always suck.
>>
>>70557085
I liked it because it allowed for the cycle to continue with Dewey.
>>
I want a remake of this show. Could not possibly be SJW because they are all men
>>
>>70556830

That really could have been handled better. The couple practically worshiped Francis, they'd never fired him, no matter what he did. They should have had them retire, give the ranch to Francis to manage, and have him run it into the ground within the first week.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x400
Will there ever be a show as comfy as Malcolm? The early 00s were so fucking cozy
>mfw my brothers and I were the same age as the boys when it started and ended like a year before my HS graduation
>>
>>70559575
>They should have had them retire, give the ranch to Francis to manage, and have him run it into the ground within the first week.
I'd never talk shit about the MITM writers, but what the fuck. This is so much better and falls in line with Francis charatcer
>>
>>70559575
Francis got cut from the show because Reese and Malcolm grew into his stories. I guess the writers didn't want to come up with stories for a twenty something.
>>
Ultimate comfy show

Marathoned every season a few months back after a breakup, so comfy and easy to laugh at during shit times
>>
Favorite episodes
>Reese drives
>Reunion
>Thanksgiving
actually this isn't going to work. Does this show have ANY bad episodes?
>>
One of the flaws is Dewey. Fuck that smug little autistic cunt.
>>
>>70557330

How about a reboot but with the alternate universe where they are girls?
>>
>>70559655
I thought it was because Francis actor took on a role as a writer for the show
>>
>>70559723
Malcolm already covered that ground, though.

The only acceptable follow up to Malcolm would have to star Cranston and Kaczmarek as grandparents.
>>
>>70556830
Is it even out on DVD yet? Last time I checked, years ago, there were some disputes about songs or some shit?
>>
File: 1464337912586.jpg (27 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
1464337912586.jpg
27 KB, 540x393
>>70556830
For some reason I could never really get into this show.
>>
>>70559788
Only in Bongistan. US music rights are a bitch. I remember scrubs had the same problem in that they changed a lot of songs for the DVD release. Malcom on Netflix still has most of the songs I remember from seeing it on TV
>>
It was also well shot and had decent writing compared to most normie sitcoms
>>
File: malcolmjanitor.png (364 KB, 590x406) Image search: [Google]
malcolmjanitor.png
364 KB, 590x406
>it's a lois ruins any chance that Malcolm might have of happiness episode
>>
>>70560050
I understand what the were trying to go for, but in reality the president barely has any real power and they don't really get paid shit. Should've let him take that job with Stevie
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45 KB, 1024x576
>>70559707
That Morp one maybe. That's the last season one where Malcolm and the other losers make their own prom. And a clearly late 20's Kate Micucci plays a 17/18 year old.
>>
>>70560150
I remember this. Even at its worst, Malcom is still pretty good
>>
>>70556830

Fuck this. I mean, I know you are creator, characters are your property and all but have some decency.

>>70559707

> Does this show have ANY bad episodes?

I got really triggered by the one where Hal becomes a sage for bodybuilders. Until that point most of the show was at least somehow grounded in reality and then this shit happened.
>>
>>70556901

otto got sick irl
>>
>>70559707
>tfw bowling episode is best
You're right though, no bad episodes
>>
https://m.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/

Which one of the boys was it, /tv/?
>>
>that joke that implied reese masturbated in his underwear
>>
>>70560739
Poor Kenneth Mars

;_;
>>
>>70560088
Don't get paid shit in office, but they get a shitload of money when they run. And they're corrupt as fuck, so if apple comes into your office and gives you a 100k$ check, magically, all the phones in the White House are iPhone (like what Research In Motion did when Obama got elected)
>>
>>70561021
Neither. This is clearly erotic fan fiction.
>>
rip dewey's actor
>>
>>70557085
Best baby to be added to any show. Prove me wrong.
>that pov scene where he's skulking around the house like a horror movie
>>
What was the episode with the brothers at a birthday party or something, all trying to act good but ended up with them driving a golf cart (?) through to birthday cake and in the pool, IIRC?

Was my favourite episode by far. It's been a while since I've seen it but I remember watching that episode and thinking the writers were geniuses with the characterization.
>>
>>70563160
Reunion. It was Hal's family reunion and they all treated Lois like shit, so the boys retaliated by driving the golf cart and fucking shit up. GOAT episode
>>
>>70563160
I believe that's either Hals dads birthday (based Christopher Lloyd) or a family reunion. Everyone on hals side of family treats Lois like shit and eventually make her cry so the boys steal the golf cart (gift for dad) and drive over all the food and into a pool.hilarious episode.
>Malcolm and Christopher Lloyd dressed as civil war dudes hiding in the bushes
>>
>>70561021
Dewey. Outside sources imply that Cranston was an active participant in the rapes.
>>
>>70563506
>>70563527

Ah yes thank you anons, that was it. Truly the GOAT episode indeed. The way they utilised their antics that would normally get them in trouble with Lois to actually help her was very well done.
>>
>>70563824
>if you boys EVER drive a golf cart over a table of food again there will consequences, DIRE CONSEQUENCES!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.