[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /tv/ watch a film devoted solely towards Ajax's affiliation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ajax-2.jpg (93 KB, 620x340) Image search: [Google]
ajax-2.jpg
93 KB, 620x340
Would /tv/ watch a film devoted solely towards Ajax's affiliation into the Warriors gang? I always thought he was the best character out of the Warriors gang most deserving of a title surrounding his own story.

Any ideas on to how his pre-Warriors story would take place and what it would look like?
>>
>>70552860
He was the one who got busted by that lady in the park, right?

I dunno, I think the story should about how his brash, aggressive behavior would earn him his place as the muscle of the gang, and how he and the rest of the Warriors would earn respect in the NY gang community because of it.
>>
>>70552860
Dude just go back and play the ps2/psp game. It goes back into each warriors origin
>>
I was surprised to see him in Crusing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3-Qk4NcEf0
>>
>>70552860
>not playing THE GOAT game
>>
>>70552860
Play the game by Rockstar Games
>>
File: 1373433536542.jpg (34 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1373433536542.jpg
34 KB, 500x393
>>70554376
mah nigga
>>
So do we all agree that the Warriors game is actually better than the Warriors movie?
>>
>>70552860
No, because the time for that passed 36 years ago. I would not want to watch a modern version with some shitty, over-saturated look, CGI and some faggot actor.
>>
>>70554783
KEKNO
>>
It would look like a comic book.

fuck movie and tv remakes

get inspiration from the warriors, but don't limit your imagination.

and I think the book upon which this movie was based was written during a time when there was a massive immigration boom in the us.

A lot of kids got together and formed gangs and clubhouses. There wasn't much else to distract them so some of the gangs grew up together.

A prequel to the warriors would probably be like a sandlot/stand by me type vibe set in new york city, and probably more violence/poverty.
>>
Jesus I almost want a remake to happen just to see everyone go up in arms. It'd be hilarious.
>>
If they made a Warriors type movie today, the libcuck media would label racist propoganda, like it's white people trying to start a race war or something.
>>
>>70554988
West Side Story and The Outsiders/Rumblefish
>>
>>70555433
How? The Warriors were a multi ethnic gang.
>>
>>70554783
Kinogame
>>
>actually wanting sequels, or a "cinematic universe", for the Warrior
Fuck off, the movie is great as is.
>>
>>70555194
I'd like them to fuck with something you like, so I can vicariously feel YOUR tears.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.