[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know that M. Gustav was originally going to be Johnny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: grand budapest.jpg (164 KB, 675x1000) Image search: [Google]
grand budapest.jpg
164 KB, 675x1000
Did you know that M. Gustav was originally going to be Johnny Depp but the went with Mordicai instead.......
>>
oi m8 oi lof jonny dep
>>
>>70543822
They lucked the fuck out on casting Fiennes. I shudder to imagine what he would have done with the role.
>>
>>70543822
YOOOOOI

YOI YOI

YOOOOOOI

YOOOOOOOOOI YOI YOOOOOOI

*Story starts*
>>
File: G H.jpg (336 KB, 2542x1646) Image search: [Google]
G H.jpg
336 KB, 2542x1646
>>70543822

Gustav H.

H.

Flamboyant man with ties to homosexuality and the art world.

>He was Hitler's brother.
>>
>>70543822
That's a shame mordecai was embarrassing good ol' Jonathan depp would've been good but Ralph was fantastic i wouldn't want it any other way
>>
>>70543998
>all his old lovers had to be blone
>why blonde
>they just were
>disdain for the gestapo
AT LAST I TRULY SEE
>>
Beautiful turn of events, Fiennes was exquisite. Depp would have been awful.
>>
I wish sersh were my gf
>>
If Jimmy Depp was in a better movie I bet he wouldn't anger-rape his wife.
>>
>>70543998
what are you on about
>>
>>70544070
>favorite pupil and confidant was a brown boy
Sorry senpai this ride has brakes and I just pulled 'em
>>
File: The Kaiser.gif (999 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
The Kaiser.gif
999 KB, 500x300
>>70544174

We are never told his last name because it would be distracting to the story. The story is framed by a successful artist who is reminiscing about his writer's block and how it was broken (by chronicling Zero's youth with a man who was a famous footnote).

>You now just went to Wikipedia

Hitler had a brother, one of three siblings including Ida and Otto — who died in infancy. (It's probably an "alternate universe," explaining the similar but different Nazi iconography)

Edward Norton and his troops represent the noble but misled regular German forces. Note the mustache, like the iconic Kaiser Wilhelm.
>>
>>70544114
me too fella
>>
And? It still would have been a trash flick for plebs
>>
File: 1448034889206.webm (3 MB, 1370x1038) Image search: [Google]
1448034889206.webm
3 MB, 1370x1038
>>70544114
>>70544490
So do I, lads.
>>
>>70544549
i love this webm so much
>>
>>70544549
This close up made realize how much European potatoe nigger blood is in me
>>
>>70543822
Thank God for that
>>
>>70544185
honourary aryan

>yfw
>>
>>70544185
Hitler hated Jews and Slavs not brown people, had a boner for Islam too.
>>
GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY LOBBYBOY
>>
Would have been as fine as Fiennes. Anderson is what really matters, and with him, Depp could come back to do some quality work.
>>
>>70546421
this. Maybe a somewhat other tone though..
>>
>>70543822
I don't believe that but it would be funny if it were true
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.