[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to buy this tomorrow. What movie should I get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hero_zootopia_d4527a12.jpg (291 KB, 1200x703) Image search: [Google]
hero_zootopia_d4527a12.jpg
291 KB, 1200x703
I'm going to buy this tomorrow. What movie should I get with it so I don't seem like a loser? Should I tell the cashier it's for my cousin or kid or something?
>>
>>70543668
Buy this & ask if they've got a copy of Sweet Movie
>>
I think something manly like John Wick. That way the cashier will think I'm normal and not fapping to the bunny which I'll totally do
>>
>>70543668

tell them it's for you. everybody loves zootopia.
>>
No one will care
>>
>wow I can't believe that faggot actually bought zootopia! what a loser!
>>
>>70543787
>normal
>not fapping to the bunny
pick one. Only fags wouldn't fuck her.
>>
>>70543668

Double down and get a couple more kid movies. Say you just started a daycare and need some movies to keep them entertained.
>>
>>70543668
Buy it and dont say anything you fucking sperg the cashier doesnt give two shits what you buy
>>
Just tell them you want to fuck that rabbit.

They will understand.
>>
>>70543668
buy some condoms and they'll connect the dots
>>
>>70543668
If i can go to the same Target every 5 months and buy the new season of Adventure Time, you can buy one kids movie
>>
>>70543668
Buy it with a children's birthday card.
>>
>>70543668
What kind of fucking loser cares what an uneducated wage slave will think about you for buying a flick? Unless you are a worthless fucking NEET with no education who will never reach your potential. They make minimum wage and hate themselves, nobody cares about their input in the world and neither should you.
>>
>Not buying it off Amazon
>>
>>70547587

> spending extra money on shit you don't need because you're scared of the cashier judging your purchase

at least buy condoms. pray to god he'll actually need them one day
>>
File: judy_hopps.jpg (37 KB, 379x465) Image search: [Google]
judy_hopps.jpg
37 KB, 379x465
I'm gonna walk into the store tomorrow and buy it for myself. This was so fun to watch.
>>
>>70543668
Buyit on iTunes like a real person.
>>
>>70547710
>Zootopia
>A pack of condoms
>A jar of Vaseline
>the cheapest "back vibrator" you can find
>The largest cucumber you can get
>A pack of adult diapers
>>
File: 1465232352017.jpg (226 KB, 600x744) Image search: [Google]
1465232352017.jpg
226 KB, 600x744
embrace it and man up to what you are. be strong.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.