[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw we will never get an Oceans 11-esc heist film set on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>tfw we will never get an Oceans 11-esc heist film set on the night of the purge in the purge universe

wasted potential thread?
>>
Fucking write it dumbass, the purge day as a concept is not and can't be registered
>>
You know these movies are probably going to end in a dumb way right? There will be a movie where people just don't stop purging.
>>
>>70541882
I'd had an idea for this a while ago, lemme see if I can find what I wrote about it.
>>
>>70541916
Will you help me, we can have co credits
>>70541993
I have no doubt it will get even more dumb and fizzle out and end before anything of worth happens
>>
>>70542055
I'll direct it bb

I'll even give you screenwriter credits ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 750x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 750x699
>>70542055
Aha, here we are.
>>
>>70542127
I was thinking more of a comedy film

I think it would be great to have a series of films in the same universe all to toneally different yet with an intertwining story
>>
>>70542127

I think I'm the only person on earth who wants to see this series live on to explore batshit territory. >Purge 4 plz hollywood.
>>
>>70542127
You don't need the purge to have a movie like this work
>>70543050
Yes you special fucking snowflake
>>
There are way, WAY too many logistical problems with the way the Purge supposedly works to write a competent, coherent story about it.
>>
>heist film set on the night of the purge

I imagine that if there was anything worth heisting, the night it would be most overly-protected is the night of the Purge.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.