[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the best western?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
what the best western?
>>
westerns suck
>>
File: BestWestern.jpg (193 KB, 558x393) Image search: [Google]
BestWestern.jpg
193 KB, 558x393
>>
File: joke.jpg (386 KB, 1237x1127) Image search: [Google]
joke.jpg
386 KB, 1237x1127
>>
Once Upon A Time In The West
>>
The good the bad and the ugly
>>
for a few dollars more
>>
django unchained
>>
>>70539399
>>70539416
GOAT Hotel Chain.
>>
>>70539816
Undeniably
>>70539845
Fun movie, I liked the buddy up.
>>
>>70539867
Doesn't take place in the west
>>
>>70539335
Seven Samurai
>>
The True Grit remake was the best modern one.
>>
>>70539867
and this, folks, is how you trigger /tv/
>>
>>70539335

OUATITW
>>
>>70540059
That movie was absolute dogshit. The villains were garbage, the pacing was garbage.

>these guys are bad
>hi how are you we are perfectly reasonable

Incredibly unsatisfying movie. It felt like the coens were trying so hard to break genre convention that they forgot to make a good movie.

3:10 to Yuma was the best modern one.
>>
>>70539335

>1. OUATITW
>2. TGTBATU
>3. Unforgiven
>>
>>70540338
>no Meme Wayne

Thank you, the Duck and the Searchers weren't that good.

Good the bad and the ugly is better than once upon a time though. I don't know if we should give sergio two. But I'd give clint all 3. Remove once upon and put josie wales in position 3.
>>
>>70539335

There Will Be Blood
Stagecoach
The Searchers
The Dollars Trilogy
Unforgiven
The Wild Bunch
El Topo
>>
File: My_Darling_Clementine.jpg (162 KB, 580x877) Image search: [Google]
My_Darling_Clementine.jpg
162 KB, 580x877
No one's given the correct answer until me.
>>
django unchained
>>
File: ayyy bra ham link am.jpg (30 KB, 523x446) Image search: [Google]
ayyy bra ham link am.jpg
30 KB, 523x446
hateful eight
>>
>>70540475
>there will be blood
>western

Last of the Mohicans is more of a western than There Will be Blood. I went into it having seen the cowboy hat expecting a western and got a gay drama about a crazy tycoon.
>>
>tfw no other modern formulaic westerns

But The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly is hands down the best
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.