[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Male lead of Star Wars >Award winning actor >Co-owner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: attacktheboyega.jpg (72 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
attacktheboyega.jpg
72 KB, 460x276
>Male lead of Star Wars
>Award winning actor
>Co-owner of production company
>Producing and starring in Pacific Rim 2

How does it feel to be wrong /tv/?
>>
>>70536400
>Producing and starring in Pacific Rim 2
He's now ruining 2 movie series I enjoy. Fuck this guy
>>
>producing

How the fuck can he produce anything?
>>
>>70536560
He's a 50% owner of a production company that is producing the film with Legendary.
>>
>>70536611
Yeah well he's still a nigger
>>
File: john lupita daisy.jpg (30 KB, 599x253) Image search: [Google]
john lupita daisy.jpg
30 KB, 599x253
>>70536675
And yet he's still richer, more talented and presumably happier than any of us will ever be.
>>
>>70536732
I bet he's a faggot irl too
>>
>>70536400
$10 richer because i don't have to buy into SHIT
>>
>>70536732

The guy did an OK job in TFA. It's not his fault that the movie sucked, or that his character was stupid. But I don't see how a guy starring in TFA and Pacific Rim 2 can be an example of talent.
>>
>>70536732
>richer
yh definitely.
>happier
Most likely
>Talented
Nope. He's not a good actor. I don't really care if he's going to become even more richer/popular. The main thing is he's not a good actor, maybe in the future he can prove me wrong but i doubt it.
>>
File: BAFTA.jpg (84 KB, 634x863) Image search: [Google]
BAFTA.jpg
84 KB, 634x863
>>70537313
Well, I guess the people with BAFTA and Cannes and Empire who gave him awards for his acting must just all be idiots. You, random anonymous person on the internet, are right and the world is wrong.
>>
>>70536502
This desu
>>
>>70537757
>I guess the people with BAFTA and Cannes and Empire who gave him awards for his acting must just all be idiots

A safe bet.
>>
>>70536400
Pacific hips to shoulder ratio
Movie title?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.