[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kill billions >gets away with it what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: magneto_dHfx3j7.jpg (76 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
magneto_dHfx3j7.jpg
76 KB, 1000x500
>kill billions
>gets away with it

what
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1400x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1400x930
>kill billions
>gets away with it

what
>>
>>70532693

Just like Stalin :^)
>>
>>70532693
They only arrest you if you try to kill the President. Plus it's likely Professor Xavier just wiped the event from everyone's mind. Like he did in DOFP where he frees Magneto and is never held accountable.
>>
File: vva.png (257 KB, 837x206) Image search: [Google]
vva.png
257 KB, 837x206
>>70532693
Vader did the same

Really makes you think...

about how stupid people are
>>
>>70532693
>>kill billions
Prove it.
>>
File: patrick wheaton.png (796 KB, 1178x1098) Image search: [Google]
patrick wheaton.png
796 KB, 1178x1098
>>70532693
Charles wiped the world's mind about the whole thing, don't worry about it.
>>
>>70532693
what exactly did you want to happen? Xavier turn him in? they would kill him/experiment on him. if Xavier jails him himself. he would no doubt escape with more casualties. anyway the movies pretty probably won't reach the part where he strikes back at him.
>>
>>70533187
turn his brain into a vegetable
>>
>>70533288
like I mentioned he's done it, but if they get that far it'll have lead into onslaught but I don't know how a movie about that would work.
>>
File: wrgefcsdc.jpg (70 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
wrgefcsdc.jpg
70 KB, 1200x600
Why was his story arc so shitty?
>>
>>70532731
Yeah, you try talking Godzilla down and punishing him.
>>
>>70533490
INDUNNOBRO.
>>
>>70533490
Cause he's just a pretty cool who figured out his father a mutant overlord that majority of the world fears, and he's pretty complacent about it.

Not every character needs to be super deep. Some people just want to live pretty chill lives.
>>
>>70533490
because he's a character that works well as a visual piece, not actually having a story arc unless it's something the movie is going to revolve around. They just shoehorned it in because of how popular he was in the last movie. They should have just done the same, bring him in to wow people and leave it at that.
>>
>>70532693
spoilers asshole
>>
>>70532693
We have over population anyway.
>>
Because he is a Jew
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.