[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, wasn't long before they get to pedobashing, just episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 12
File: Preacher-Poster-1-610x250.jpg (54 KB, 610x250) Image search: [Google]
Preacher-Poster-1-610x250.jpg
54 KB, 610x250
Welp, wasn't long before they get to pedobashing, just episode 2.

Good scenes, the pacing is less weird and the humor is still there, will watch more but the preaching part will soon becomes annoying if it goes with stuff like that.
>>
>>70528248
Do you think it has any potential?
>>
This episode was fucking great.
>>
File: 1380565536734.gif (1 MB, 395x321) Image search: [Google]
1380565536734.gif
1 MB, 395x321
>>70528410
Potential is there. It tries to have a surprising approach to most scenes.
Lots of good, creative shows have a bumpy start (Gotham, Black Sails) because writing something that doesn't follow all the tropes (ie, cash grabs) isn't easy.
When the series find its marks around ep6 it's gonna be GOAT.
Best reason to watch the show right now is based Gilgun.
People who complain about it not being like the comic are nostalgiafags and /pol/tards with terrible taste. Comic is shite.
>>
>>70528787
>Gilgun
Noooooo problem preacher
>>
>>70528248
>Welp, wasn't long before they get to pedobashing

This is the reality of alt-right weirdos from /pol/, they think you're a "cuck" if you're against black people being gunned down by fascist police, and yet they get the vapours at "pedobashing".
>>
>>70529005
Yeah because it's the right who are trying to normalise pedophillia. ;^)
>>
God damn I fucking love this show. AMC knows how to make me feel comfy.
>>
>>70528248
Pedos are the last class of sub human scum that are still allowed to be bashed.

Thanks obama!
>>
>>70528248
Haven't seen 2nd ep, but I'm hopeful.
>>
>>70529598
Same here.
>>
>>70529625
>>70529005

Here here. Fucking pedoscum (most of them we all know are the white male permavirgin losers from /pol/).
>>
>>70529553
Yeah because its the left who posts pro-pedo threads on /pol/ and /tv/ :^)

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/46034643/#46034643
>>
The church fight scene is what Evil Dead are supposed to be. I'm even glad they ain't making Cassidy a killing machine.
>>
>>70531301
>I'm even glad they ain't making Cassidy a killing machine.
How do you mean? Seems extremely lethal so far.
>>
>>70531575
It seems that his only andvantage in fight is invulnerability and dirty tricks. Cassidy from comics would tear those rednecks apart.
>>
>>70529794
Watchin' it now.

>Cassidy hates The Big Lebowski
I love his character but seriously man?
>>
i'll stick with it for this season at least, glad they toned down the action scenes to be more realistic instead of the sped up sound fx heavy garbage in the pilot.

it's still an uneven mess though.
>>
>>70532235
>it's still an uneven mess though.

Just like the comics.
>>
>>70531301
That church fight was pretty fucking boss.

The chainsaw heading towards Jesse at the end was funny as fuck.
>>
>>70528248
The funny thing is that you know it's gonna backfire. Custer doesn't know the extent of his power and its gonna bite him in the ass. The bus drivers gonna end up running over the girl or some shit because he forgot about her. Same with coma girl. Probably gonna wake up in extreme pain or some shit.
>>
>>70531959
He was fighting angels. I'm sure the adelphi aren't the pussies they are in the books
>>
>>70532176

No, man. It's a shite movie.
>>
>>70534374
>coma girl. Probably gonna wake up in extreme pain or some shit.
He said "open your eyes".

So the mother is gonna think shes back but actually shes just gonna be in a coma with her eyes open.

the eyes will probably rot or the mom will have to spend every other minute dropping salt into her eyes or something horrible like that.

Also did anyone notice, the holy water bottle from the plane fight scene was in episode 2 where cass used it to store moonshine.
>>
>>70534374

I hope we get the "Go Fuck Yourself" scene
>>
>>70534520
>dropping salt
I meant "dropping salt water" sorry
>>
>>70534520
Thats a good catch. Really didn't notice it myself
>>
>>70534583
>Go Fuck Yourself
Mmmm hmmm.

And the beach counting scene.
And the Rottweiler scene.
And the cassidy stub scene.
And the horse eating french cunt scene.

So much good shit.
>>
>>70534583
I'm betting it doesn't happen. The 2 seem to be on much better terms in the show.in the comics root was just an asshole sherrif that Jessie didn't know. Root seems like a pussy in this.
>>
>>70528248
>no herr starr
>tulip is mcgyver
>tulip is being hunted by some strange well funded supergroup
>he knows arseface and has for years
>arseface likes him?
>he knows arsefaces father
>no saint killer
>No way in hell their going to let god be anywhere near the spineless, plotting coward he was in the comics
>the town isnt dead
>he has powers, and the town is still alive
>tulip has always known where he went, and said he ran away
>jessie ran away?
>this possibly means no grandma arc?
theres so much I hate about this show, and im not even being hyper picky.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 1024x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 1024x610
>>70529005
try harder honey
>>
Anyone notice when he used the word on the dog barking and it worked? I was kind of upset by that
>>
>>70534980
dogs understand basic english. Thats why when you tell them to sit, they know that word is associated with a specific action and do said action. a lot of dogs learn to stop barking upon being told to, so the words are there.
>>
I seem to remember some of the inbred fucks from the comic describing gutting a fish and fucking it.
>>
>>70534948

>no saint killer

there is now. Literally introduced in the first segment of the new episode
>>
>>70534948
I'm sure there's gonna be a grandma ark. There was definitely a hint about Jody in episode 2. I'm hoping it's a flashback and he's already killed them though. They really don't fit in the story the way it is now.
>>
>>70535175
Was it Sam elliot?
>>
>>70530753
>age of consent in Yemen is nine in honor of the Prophet Muhammad's nine year old wife Aisha
>>
>>70528248
>pedobashing

Don't fuck kids anon.
>>
>>70529005
>The left are now so ridiculous you don't know if this is a troll or someone being serious

What a time to be alive. Thanks "progressives".
>>
>>70535065
Yeah but in the book he tried it on a cat and it didn't work. So I'm assuming that's another thing they changed for tv. I guess it's kinda stupid letting that get to me when so much important stuff has changed.
>>
>>70534980
It wouldn't kill a dog to be quiet.
>no herr starr
U sure senpai?

The well funded group hunting tulip might be The Grail, if not them, then certainly the plane scene from ep 1 was The Grail. I mean who else would put together a fucking jet plane to catch/kill a vampire.
>>
>>70535083
Yep. It's just one guy though. Kills a retard mutant kid because the kid saw him fuck a chicken
>>
>>70535227

no Graham McTavish.
>>
>>70535463
please please please let there be the genetic legacy of jesus christ in this show.
>>
>>70535450
>It wouldn't kill a dog to be quiet
What I meant is that the word didn't work on animals or people that couldn't understand him.
>>
>>70535450
ill assume you just forgot to link to me, but thats fine. Ill answer the question anyway.
A, why in the fuck would tulip even cross with the grail
B, why would she even know about them.
C, how would she even come to anything CLOSE to them
if it turns out to be them, then thats horse shit.
>>
>>70535567
yeah you are right there.

I think there is still scope for The Grail to be introduced, but to be honest they might skip a bunch of the shit that makes jesus / the church look bad. just because of politics.
>>
>We got to odin before arseface, herr stein, the grail, jesus kid, the fat guy, the killer of saints and even the grandma. Hell, we got to odin before jessie knows about vampires.
What in the actual fuck is going on here.
>>
jesus christ you people have a ridiculous laundry list of complaints.

It's two episodes in and you're bitching that the entire ensemble of characters already. jesus christ should they have started the show on the final book?
>>
>>70528248
Thats not Tulip O'Hare, just an annoying accent, thanks affirmative action
>>
>>70536509
We're 2 episodes in and they are introducing villains for this season who should be season 4 or 5. Odin like 70% into the run.

Not only that, but the ONLY reason the grail is interested in jessie is because they want to use him to help their goals. They have 0 interest in cassidy or vampires. less than 0, really. And would NEVER EVER give a single fuck about tulip.

But how their presented is they are vampire hunters, dont care about jessie or his power (or even know about it) and tulip stole something from them, which is basically impossible, and now shes a target too.
>>
>>70535450
The people after cassidy could be Les infants du sang. The main girl had plenty of connections. And it's not too far fetched to believe that they were trained specifically to fight cassidy.
>>
>>70536808
>They have 0 interest in cassidy or vampires.
Isn't cassidy part of their plan to bring about the end of the world?
>>
>>70536900
nope.
Herr steins first and only reaction to learning about cassidy was to have someone shoot his limbs off for days just for shits and giggles. No questions, no tests, no study. Just kept shooting him cause bored.
>>
>>70536808
You're right about cassidy and the Grail. They didn't even consider vampires when they had an angel locked up in the basement.
I'm hoping it's du sang group that's after cassidy. Not sure about tulip though.
>>
>>70528248
Why would you watch anything Seth Rogen is involved in?
>>
>>70537039
They didn't shoot him because they were bored. They were shooting him in the pit because the angel told them what he was. I'm not completely sure why, but it had something to do with luring Jessie in and having him cornered with cassidy too fucked up to do anything to help.
>>
>>70537298
they still had 0 interest in him or his powers. It makes no sense why they would be hunting him in the show.
>>
>>70528248
The KKK episodes are going to be fun in this board , if the show manages to survive until that.
>>
>>70528248
saint of all killers in yet?
>>
>>70529005

Alt-right weirdos from /pol/ hate pedophiles and trannies and furries.

It's the left that's obsessed with normalizing this shit.
>>
rate my acapela rap

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RA5scfFK7L
>>
>>70537613
you bet your ass he is
>>
>>70537342
Thats why I said it was Les infants du sang. There were some high rollers in that group. And the one guy that got his hand shot halfway off was a skilled knife thrower and probably alot better with a sword than he showed.
Tulips a different story though. She was running from the criminals that made her do that hit but I think it will be changed up.
>>
>>70537342
There's no real way of telling if they were interested in his powers or not. It's never expanded on. I've always thought that they had to have some interest in him because they could have just chained his ass under water so he was constantly drowning. Instead of doing something to incapacitate him, they just kept on shooting him even after the angel told them what he was.
>>
File: 1465235172833.jpg (428 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
1465235172833.jpg
428 KB, 1916x1076
/co/ is being so uptight about this show. There are big fans (like me) and people who just "don't get it". I'm glad /tv/ likes it.
>>
Tulip O'Hare is the worst character, I hope she dies soon.
>>
>>70537556
The best part of the KKK arc is the 2 bodyguards that Jessie stomps out 2 different times. And when they try to kidnap the deputy, and she fucks them up.
>Somebody get this motherfucker some subtitles
>>
What kind of vampire is Cassidy? How does it work is he basically just immortal with no weakness, and only drinks blood to heal?

He seems no stronger than a human, but can go in the sun and eat and drink.
>>
>>70537667
You trying to say that Salon isn't a satirical site run by the right? Like they actually genuinely think that loathing pedos is bad?!

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
http://www.salon.com/2015/09/30/im_a_pedophile_youre_the_monsters_my_week_inside_the_vile_right_wing_hate_machine/
>>
>>70538472
He wasn't fighting regular humans. And he can't go in the sun, the sun sets him on fire.
>>
>>70538636
TheRedPill promotes the idea that 16 year olds are fair game and society is only against it due to the jealousy of older women.

TRP are accepted as an essential core of the alt-right, and they are weirdos who promote this shit. Please address it.
>>
>>70538336
Is /co/ actually butthurt about this? I might just go check it out. I love watching them squeal about shit.
I've been a big preacher fan since they put gone to Texas all in one book and I'm loving the show so far. Who wants a word for word adaption to a comic book they have read a hundred times?
>>
>>70538696
He has been out in the day in the show a number of times, and when he fell out the airplane it was the day.

Does the shade protect him or something?
>>
Not Preacher in anything but name and The Voice power but it's alright. I'll give it a few episodes.
>>
>>70538873
Did you not watch the first episode where he had his hand in the sun and it was on fire?
>>
>>70538472
Cassidy is the only character I'm worried about them fucking up. I was ok with the fights not being one sided because the airplane guys were likely trained vampire hunters and the church fight was with two angels. In the comics we never really see how strong he actually is. He says he can lift a VW bug over his head, and there's a couple of times that he lifts a regular sized person off the ground. He even threw that one guy mako. And he's at least strong enough to be able to put his fingers through concrete, when he jumps off that building
>>
>>70538873
>when he fell out the airplane it was the day
Kinda, it was sunset, and then he spent the night half-dead, and when the sun came up he stayed in the shade until a cow came by and he drank its blood and got better.

But yeah, he's not a classic vampire that can't stand sunlight at all, he can handle a little bit of sunlight.
>>
>>70534435
Well he wasn't exactly just tearing through the guy on the plane either, matter of fact the only time he used some form of super strength was in the church fight when e pushes chainsaw guy away from him
>>
>>70538707
>16 year olds
>pedophilia

Educate yourself senpai.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
>>
>>70538873
Direct sunlight is the only thing that can kill him. He wouldn't even walk past the window when he was talking to that one woman
>>
>>70539067
I always felt that he didn't like using his full strength against regular people since he slapped that one girls jaw sideways when he was having heroin withdrawals. They even show him brandishing a knife against some guys fucking with him. I'm thinking it's part of his character not to go all out because in his sober moments he's worried about someone seeing him use superhuman strength
>>
when you get rid of the ultra violence, gore and over the foul language of the comics all you are left with is a pedantic boring drivel masquerading as drama pretending to be Tarantino's jerk off sock.
>>
This thread is infuriating.

>Herr Stein

HERR STARR

>saint killer.
>killer of Saints.
>killer of all Saints.

SAINT OF KILLERS

>people arguing about Tulip being hunted, and why Cassidy is involved.

That's never been hinted at in the show. Not once. Cassidy says he's being hunted, but that has nothing to do with Tulip.
>>
if anyone interested I'm streaming ep1&2.

>movietme.com/VAL.html
>>
>>70534948
>the spineless, plotting coward he was in the comics
If CW can do it with Supernatural then surely AMC has the guts to.
>>
>>70539157
Oh, okay. So the alt-right weirdos are for """ephebophilia""". That clears it up
>>
>>70535386
Well cats don't listen to anyone. They're dicks. Word of God? Pfft, fuck off with that noise preachersan
>>
>>70536872
Except they were trying to kill him by flying into daylight and dousing him with holy water, enfants du sang want him "alive".
>>
episode 2 had the stink of Fargo with the gimmicky scene constructions. stopped watching there.
>>
>>70539045
He's the character that most interests me so far. What's his deal in the books, like his backstory other than being 119 year old vamp from ireland? How does he make a living or is he some kind of bum that just travels around by himself?
>>
File: Untitled.png (339 KB, 1362x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
339 KB, 1362x768
>>
>>70528787
>comic is shite
Respectfully disagree. But think the show is good, too.
>>
File: Preacher1.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Preacher1.jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>70528248
>Welp, wasn't long before they get to pedobashing, just episode 2.

Don't give a shit. This is the most I've been into a show for a while now. I really enjoy Jesse and Cassidy. I've read the comics and it's a welcome change to be honest. The show also looks great.
>>
>>70540152
dead chatroom tho

feels bad
>>
>>70540877
They don't know anything about vampire physiology. They cut his head off without knowing what it would do.
Anyways did they ever say that they were deliberately flying towards the sunset to try to hurt him? I thought cassidy just noticed the placement of the sun wasn't right for the direction they were supposed to be going. I don't think anyone said anything else about it
>>
>>70540959
Im not sure about how he makes money in the comics. He just happens to have cash when they need it. He's an alcoholic ex junky that fled from the war with his brother. After he came to America he got hooked on smack and even sucked dick for it. Besides that, he's just an asshole nomad that just started wandering around.
>>
>>70534583
They missed out the church explosion so don't hold your breath. If anything I'm hoping Grandma and Jody show up mid season and God and the Grail can show up at the end.
>>
>>70543357
Keeping the church explosion out of it was the first smart thing they did. Would have been pretty difficult to keep shit in the same town then.
It might have worked in the comics like that but you don't do a flashback scene in the first episode of the show. Having your show start with a bunch of exposition doesn't work.
>>
>>70543628
Having the story kept in the same town is weird to me. I guess it's to reduce costs
>>
>>70544289
I like the idea. Get rid of all that jumping from place to place. Give the characters an actual home base to come back to and give everyone a decent reason to stay there.
In the comic they all just happen to meet up by coincidence and it feels kind of forced. The way it is now just works better imo
>>
>>70528248
>being mad about pedobashing

Kill yourself you fucking loser
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-06-21h38m46s449.png (633 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-06-21h38m46s449.png
633 KB, 1280x720
Heres a preview of the next episode since you guys are liking it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOwGrMqxaZA
>>
Really liked this episode. Gives me something to look forward to ever since I stopped giving a shit about GoT.

Still not feeling Tulip though. I wanted to giver her a chance after the pilot, but she comes off as annoying and completely unlikeable. Ruth Negga was a complete miscast for this particular role. Maybe she'll grow on me, but right now I cannot stand her.
>>
>>70535233
Fact!
>>
File: arseface.jpg (148 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
arseface.jpg
148 KB, 1000x563
I thought the first episode was utter shit save for a couple of scenes. But this second episode straightened things out very well and gave some excitement for things to come. I hope it keeps improving cause I like where it's headed now
>>
>>70528248
pretty fucking slow-moving if you ask me. why did they have to try to turn it into an "artsy" amc Breaking Bad wannabe with long establishing shots and bullshit? the comic was jam-packed with snappy (dated) dialogue, every page something compelling was going on, i binged thru the trade paperbacks with only breaks to eat and sleep. why are they taking an action-packed story and dragging it out to such a meandering pace?
ok ok, i know they wanna stretch it to as many episodes as possible for ad revenue, but there's a tippping point where it becomes just too fucking slow and nothing is fucking happening. none of the characters get big, memorable introductions, or go on to receive serious development. the main plot has gone absolutely nowhere. wtf. comic-readers are tuning out because of how much they've changed, and newcomers just don't know what's going on BECAUSE NOTHING IS GOING ON
>>
>>70545900
So you would have rather seen a direct adaptation? Just have tulip shoot cassidy in the head, jump in his truck, have them stop the truck and have Cass hop in the back, roll up on a burning church to find an unconscious Jesse then have the whole towns police department with helicopters and everything, then have Jesse just start yelling at cops, cops drop weapons for no reason except someone screamed at them.
Everything in the comics happens too fast without any explanation.
And as far as action goes, the second episode had more and better action that the whole first issue of the comic.
>>
>>70547402
second ep was definitely better than the first. i'm prepared to start liking it more, but they really need to step up their game. the comic was the absolute peak of 90s comics sensibilites, with all the over-the-top sex, violence, profanity, blasphemy, bizarre shit, dark humor, anti-authority, black-and-grey morality, EDGY GRITTY SHIT. if you think maybe the cultural zeitgeist has evolved to a point where that sort of thing seems quaint and cheesy, i might even be inclined to agree with you, but then why do an adaptation of it in that case? especially a cable adaptation?
when you strip out all the transgressive shit, you'd better be prepared to stuff the wound with something equally thrilling, or else it's gonna end up feeling kinda hollow and bleh. like it has so far. just like a generic amc show that doesn't have much unique about it yet.
>>
>>70528248
is this show about vampires or some shit?
>>
>>70547895
There's a vampire supporting character, but vampire shit isn't really the focus of the show. There were only two or three vamps throughout the whole comic.
>>
>>70538707
16 year Olds are legal in most of the civilised world outside the most puritanical parts of USA.
>>
>>70547654
Ennis is a pretty bad writer most of the time, people just like his edgy shit, so to adapt his comics into something that works on tv is a hard job. IF they keep getting better at this rate then I can see it getting good. First episode was shit
>>
>>70547945
Exactly 3. If you assume that the one that turned Cass is the same one that turned ecarius
>>
>>70544925
>Still not feeling Tulip though. I wanted to giver her a chance after the pilot, but she comes off as annoying and completely unlikeable
Don't forget always smirking, calm and collected in the face of danger even when grossly outnumbered, takes out a helicopter with a paper mache pipebomb/anti-aircraft rocket launcher, knows EXACTLY how to fool preacher, etc etc etc

She's a really bad character, and even if she were properly cast, she'd still be incredibly annoying.
>>
Is it physically possible to not love this guy?
>>
>>70549901
He makes me think of a more hard core Mason from Dead Like Me
>>
>>70548295
Thanks for the confirmation, alt-right weirdo.
>>
File: frying silicone.jpg (72 KB, 423x516) Image search: [Google]
frying silicone.jpg
72 KB, 423x516
>>70544925
Plot-wise the show's Tulip is pretty much a mash up of the comic Tulip and Cindy the Deputy Sherriff. In attitude she's like neither of them though - more a typical TV-take on a 'quippy hardass chick'.
>>
File: odin and his meat.jpg (104 KB, 448x601) Image search: [Google]
odin and his meat.jpg
104 KB, 448x601
>>70536236
Budgetary reasons - if they followed the comic's plot they'd be wandering everywhere for each season and that'd cost too much. Betting each season will be set in a new location: this Anneville/Salvation mashup town is the first place; next season is probably set in NY with the whole serial killer/Cassidy's past thing; New Orleans vampire cult and idiots for the third; etc.

>Hell, we got to odin before jessie knows about vampires.
Work the shaft!
Smear the cheese!
Say the name!
>>
File: evil dick.jpg (97 KB, 649x490) Image search: [Google]
evil dick.jpg
97 KB, 649x490
>>70535206
>Jody
Can't wait for Angelville. TC on TV fucking the chickee... never thought it'd happen.
>>
>>70538707
this is really a weird thing in the left and among older women

they'll defend genuine pedo shit (specially gay ones) because it's no competition - but they'll condemn liking young big tits because it's already in the biological market competing with their own ass & tits
>>
> comic starts with the preacher getting hit with his power and his church burning down and going on the road
> show looks to be spending the entire first season in his town with his congregation

What the fuck?
>>
>>70552971
budget concerns

cant be travelling everywhere with the crew and new cast every episode
>>
>>70528787
I would disagree on that last notion. The comic is a riot and a pretty good one at that. Just that it is impossible for modern day audiences to take it seriously in a TV series. I think the TV show has potential, but it will not get to the point of being one of the most lauded graphic novels ever made. It's like making a Transmetropolitan TV series. It just won't work. So what they are doing with Preacher is the better approach from what I heard.
>>
>>70540316
It's going to be hard to do that and keep audiences stay interested if it becomes religious bashing. Like Vertigo gave Garth Ennis the freedom to do it, but if AMC doesn't let the writer take that risk. Then I'll be surely disappointed.
>>
>>70553445
They already spilled blood in church, blowed up Tom Cruise and an upside-down cross is series' logo. They're gonna be fine.
>>
>>70545900
>why did they have to try to turn it into an "artsy" amc Breaking Bad wannabe with long establishing shots and bullshit?

Easy answer? It's a TV show, so it's cheaper to use the same sets as much as possible and linger on screen. I do agree that the pacing is off and needs a kick in the balls to get shit moving on a faster pace. I also hate the editing, it makes the action scenes look really dumb and I'm not super keen on these angel fellas.
>>
No one ITT knows what they are talking about.
>>
>>70554162
shut up rogen, go do something like this is the end again, you're better at shitting on LA people instead of "le fly over hicks"
>>
>>70553580

Those are all incredibly tame. This isn't 1950s anymore.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.