[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the movie has been released...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled copy 3.png (341 KB, 926x445) Image search: [Google]
Untitled copy 3.png
341 KB, 926x445
there is no legitimate reason to shit of Gal's casting as Wonder Woman

>She's beautiful (literal former supermodel)
>Former soldier
>Performance praised by even the film's harshest critics
>Performance was no worse than any other capeshit performances
>Nearly stole the movie
>Convincingly pulled off Wonder Woman's strength and skill
>Gained muscle, continues to gain muscle; no other capeshit actresses even bother to do training
>Theatre cheered when she showed up as Wonder Woman

Even if you think there were better choices...Im sorry your waifu wasn't cast…its hard to find a legitimate reason as to why Gal is a poor choice AFTER you have seen the movie.
>>
>>70526998
I give the photographer an A for extreme effort
>>
>>70526998

Her accent sucked ass. I'm ok with no american accent, but it didn't scream regal either
>>
>>70526998
THIS IS THE MOMENT GAL GADOT HATERS KNEW THEY FUCKED UP
>>
>>70526998
She's homely, skeletal, and a shitty actress.
>>
File: 1433027104330.png (111 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
1433027104330.png
111 KB, 417x234
>>70526998
Those babygain biceps
>>
>>70526998
kek, 100% wide angle lens, look at her other arm, fucking skeltal bitch
>>
>>70526998
Whatever you say Scholomo.
>>
>>70527460
>It's her non-fapping arm
>>
>>70526998
Loved everything about her performance.
Then again, I'm not a white male comic fanboy so I guess I have nothing to get "offended" about and bitch about it online.
>>
>>70526998
>performance was praised by even the film's harshest critics

that's because most of them are trying to avoid critiquing any performance of an actress, especially her because of fears of cries of "RACIST" or "SEXIST"

she sucked ass and got the role because some 12 year olds thought she looked "hot" in F&F but fml she looks like she's a shoe in for the live action Nightmare Before Christmas movie
>>
>>70528854
Most of us white males liked her too. It's the alt-right numale pussies that specifically took offense.
>>
File: Galgalgot.jpg (29 KB, 204x236) Image search: [Google]
Galgalgot.jpg
29 KB, 204x236
>Admitting to having shit taste

Why would you do that?
>>
File: GalGadot.jpg (49 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
GalGadot.jpg
49 KB, 900x506
>>70526998
>>She's beautiful (literal former supermodel)
Debatable. Doesn't look like Wonder Woman at all.
>>Former soldier
Obligatory service. Literally only knows how to handle guns, which is useless for Wonder Woman.
>>Performance praised by even the film's harshest critics
Critics are braindead. She barely said anything (but most of it was cringeworthy dialogue). Same expression on her face the whole time.
>>Performance was no worse than any other capeshit performances
It was.
>>Nearly stole the movie
Dude badass action scenes lmao
>>Convincingly pulled off Wonder Woman's strength and skill
Angry faces, stock screams, sword and shield bullshit.
>>Gained muscle, continues to gain muscle; no other capeshit actresses even bother to do training
Literally looks like the same as in 2014 (pic related)
>>Theatre cheered when she showed up as Wonder Woman
Fucking americlaps.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.