[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: THE GREATEST PIECES OF KINO THAT HAVE EVER BEEN FILMED AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
ITT: THE GREATEST PIECES OF KINO THAT HAVE EVER BEEN FILMED AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE A MARVELKEK WHO SHOULD PROBABLY KYS
>>
File: 60588605.jpg (70 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
60588605.jpg
70 KB, 960x960
>it's another let's pretend Snyder's not a braindead jock meme thread
>>
>>70526180
Man of Steel was superior in almost every way
>>
File: img.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
img.png
490 KB, 449x401
>capeshit
>kino
>>
https://youtu.be/8AO19XY2rqc

The ultimate cut looks like s completely different movie.
>>
>>70526321
Is that why the DP said it wouldn't change minds?
>>
>>70526180
oh wow, did they fucking photoshop the batarmor on al-flecki?
>>
>>70526369
What?
>>
>>70526321

those man on the street scenes, as limited as they are in that trailer more than 90% redeem Clark's reasons for fighting Batman, it's not even a case of spoonfeeding the audience but giving some glimmer of exactly why Superman cannot convince Batman with words.
>>
>>70526445
The Director of Photography of BvS was quoted as saying that the ultimate cut wouldn't change minds
>>
>>70526537
Oh ok.
>>
>>70526537
>>70526593

He said it wouldn't change your mind if you didn't like it in the first place
>>
>>70526666
That makes more sense. I can't imagine it would honestly if you were dead-set on hating it in the first place. Also hi Satan.
>>
>>70526712
Lot of assumptions there kiddo.
>>
>>70526537

That's a pretty bold statement from him, not to mention flawed as fuck reasoning.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.