[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he acting like such a bitch now? Are we really going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Why is he acting like such a bitch now?

Are we really going to have to wait till S7 for him to man up?
>>
>>70523964
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>70523998
hello!
>>
I don't watch this show, is there a reason this bitch looks like he's about to start sobbing in every picture he's in?
>>
He's just nervous about going up against Ramsay and the 20 good men. Anyone would be.
>>
>>70524133
he died and found out there's no afterlife so he's a pussy now
>>
>>70523964
>by the way I rose from the dead and I'm a deserter of the Night's Watch xD

Why the fuck do any of the house leaders even listen to this literal bastard?
>>
>thought sansa was going to legitimize jon

>lol nah le littlefingah scheamz xDD
>>
>>70524189
because dnd gave him stanis' role of rallying the north and now nothing makes sense up there anymore
>>
>>70523964

he died for your sins, fgt
>>
>>70524942
I said I didn't watch this show and I even sage'd my post. You're the one pushing this diarrhea back to the top of the board
>>
>>70525072
god forbid people discuss a tv show on this board, right? why are you even posting in the thread if it's not relevant to your interests ? have nothing better to do with your shitty neet life ?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.