[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his rate again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x311
What's his rate again?
>>
for free
>>
>>70522905
Some chewing gum and a hug
>>
10 bucks or 5 Dairy Queen Coupons
>>
>>70522905
subway coupons and a ride back to his trailer
>>
think he gets a weekly wage at this point
>>
>>70522905
a peso and a buritto
>>
File: ebin t hatsune miku.jpg (20 KB, 371x191) Image search: [Google]
ebin t hatsune miku.jpg
20 KB, 371x191
>428
>mfw it was 427 when I last checked
>>
Whatever loose change you have in your pocket and your cars ashtray
>>
A half-eaten Snickers bar and an air freshener
>>
>>70522905

>started new job recently
>first big boy job with a really good company
>noticed 'Roberts Clause' on my signing contract but didnt think anything of it
>go to lunch first day
>lunch lady behind the sneeze guard is actually eric roberts
>go and eat my pizza boat, custodian that takes away my tray is also eric roberts just with a crude fake mustace
>confused, i wander about the rest of the facilities the rest of my lunch
>stumble across a door labeled E-Rec Room
>open the door to find rows and rows of costumes and racks full of camera gear
>in the very front is an interactive touch screen calendar
>the company keeps eric on retainer and all employees are allowed to schedule time slots for him to play any role they request
>when i asked my boss how, how could a company afford to keep the star of christopher nolans 'The Dark Knight' on hand like this he told me there was a subsection of my medical insurance that states that eric is allowed to accompany me to no less than 3 check ups so he can stock up on highlights magazines and use their hand sanitizer
>>
2 bags of black tar and a backpage hooker who does watersports
>>
Net worth of 8 million dollars, he averages 18,000 a movie.

Is he the lowest paid actor in hollywood?
>>
>>70522905
another role
its an endless loop
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.