[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rambo (2016)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
>>
>that time Edgar Wright put this ass in his movie
>>
Do it. This era needs more irony.
>>
>>70521706
No thanks.
>>
A man?

Nah new rambo has to be female of course
>>
>>70523802
You call that a man?
>>
>>70521706

Genetically he is really close to Stallone, though.

Give him the same stuff Sly used in the 80s and he'd be good for the role.
>>
>>70521706
Dude looks like if a pedophile puppet moved in on Sesame Street.
>>
>>70523926
Now that you mention it Cera does kinda look like Stallone face wise. Is Cera Stallone's disowned son?
>>
File: image.jpg (772 KB, 1473x3313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
772 KB, 1473x3313
>>
>>70523802
Joan Bimbo
>>
>>70521706
>this faglord out of all people made out with mew

I'm ending it all now.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 410x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 410x359
>>70526805
He also made out with Kat Dennings
>>
>>70521706
I still dont know who is Kick-ass guy, who is Juno guy, who is Quicksilver and who is Lex Luthor. I also mistake them with the guy from American horror story and those awful comedy movies with the fat guy.

Are they the same guy? Completely different guys?
>>
>>70529174
>I still dont know who is Kick-ass guy,

Aaron Taylor Johnson, Quicksilver in Age of Ultron

>who is Juno guy,

Michael Cera

> who is Quicksilver

Aaron Taylor Johnson

>and who is Lex Luthor.
Jesse Eisenberg
>I also mistake them with the guy from American horror story
>and those awful comedy movies with the fat guy.
The fat guy is probably Jonah hill or Seth Rogen. And yes, this guy is Michael Cera.

>Are they the same guy? Completely different guys?

different
>>
>>70529610
No, the other quicksilver, the one that looks like michael cera but probably it isnt.
>>
>>70529610
The Michael Cera multiverse is really confusing. They should reboot it.
>>
>>70529931
use IMDb, nigger
>>
>>70524441
He looks absolutely nothing like Stallone.
Stallone has a mixture of Italian and Balkan.
Cera is a mixture of Sicilian and a Blond Northern European woman.
That's why he looks so weird.
>>
>>70532383
>>70524733
>>
>>70532421
I'm not typing out a wall of text for a man with cataracts. Everything from their hair color and skull size is different. You're looking at the morph and expecting to see a huge disparity so you're biased to begin with.
Here's your you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.