[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kony 2012
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1465111178684.jpg (39 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
1465111178684.jpg
39 KB, 600x341
Kony 2012
>>
File: you son of a bitch!.jpg (33 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
you son of a bitch!.jpg
33 KB, 600x325
>>70518326
Dillion! You son of a bitch!
>>
le melting chocolate man
>>
I remember this bullshit.
>>
so proud that i never watched that video
>>
I remember this bullshit but I never understood why people cared about some random nigs in Africa.

>le starving black kid soldiers :(
>>
>>70518964

Well it was all a sham anyway
>>
>>70518964
I get why they cared because it's shitty that Africa is so fucked up that they use kids as soldiers but at the same time I know giving money to some public masturbator isn't going to help anything
>>
>>70519342
was it?
>>
This is the reason 90% of the students at my high school became disillusioned to SJWism
>>
>>70519629
Yes, by the time the video came out, the tide of the conflict had turned massively in the Government's favour and Koni's forces were dwindling to nothing
>>
>>70518412
kek
>>
>>70519810
I thought the whole thing was a social experiment to prove that people don't look into things beyond the first news story they see?
>>
>>70521677
>it's just a prank bro
>>
>kony 2012 was 6 years ago
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.