[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did those girls have against him anyway? Was it like The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1445492777794.jpg (58 KB, 628x533) Image search: [Google]
1445492777794.jpg
58 KB, 628x533
What did those girls have against him anyway?

Was it like The Gift?

Did he do some unspeakable wrong to them?

I just don't get how they could do what they did without planning it all out in advance.

Where do they even get that kind of focus and commitment?
>>
>>70517240
I think you're putting more thought into this than the screenwriter anon
>>
>>70517240

he didn't do anything. they just wanted to fuck with him to send a message.

if you listen carefully to the girls, they're saying things that are contradictory, because they are not interested in reasons.
>>
>>70517240
He cheated on his wife. They are semen demons out to punish cheaters.
>>
FREE
>>
>>70517240
I thought they just decided to fuck with a random person for no apparent reason?
>>
>>70517298

this
>>
>>70517240

My favourite "horror" film of 2015 is without a doubt Knock Knock.

It's been memed to death but I think it is actually a very funny and clever throwback to classic exploitation films. It also lends itself well to multiple viewings: There is a turning point in the film (the famous free pizza scene) at which the audience should realize that the girls are right and that Evan (Keanu Reeves) really is a hypocrite. Presenting himself as the progressive liberal artist type he truly is a materialist who only manages to keep up his false morale code of monogamy by being fortified in his high-security Hollywood rich people's settlement (notice the subtle outside shots showing fences and security cameras as well as the overhead shot of the neighbourhood in the very beginning, an ominous sign of things to come). The first time I watched it I was horribly stressed, enraged even, by the seemingly sporadic and unjustified acts of cruelty towards Evan and really only wanted the girls to get their just punishment. After thinking about the film for a while though and noticing its subtle social commentary I decided to rewatch it and this time got a good laugh out of all the over the top torture the main character is subjected to. Mind you, I already liked it the first time watching it: The beginning setting up Evan as a loving family father and the drawn out seduction sequence are beautiful in their own right and most of the jokes hit perfectly.
I am fairly certain that critical re-evaluation of the film will over the years elevate it above its current reputation as one of the worst horror films of 2015.
>>
Did anyone else think the blonde was Lexi Belle based on early still images

I legitimately thought she was hitting mainstream
>>
>>70517337
FUCKING
>>
File: vAu0y58.jpg (654 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
vAu0y58.jpg
654 KB, 2000x3000
>>70517403

For a brief second, yes.

Ana De Armas is effing beautiful though...I like her a lot without the blonde hair.
>>
>>70517496

>thinning hairline
>>
THEY sucked his cock they both fucking SUCKED HIS COCK.
>>
File: 1432387494.jpg (41 KB, 775x436) Image search: [Google]
1432387494.jpg
41 KB, 775x436
>>70517240

he was right. It doesn't make any sense.
>>
I enjoyed watching this movie and still don't get the hate for it.
>>
>>70517395
I think you may have autism my friend
>>
>>70517403

I thought it was her for the entire movie senpai
>>
File: rawr.webm (2 MB, 1726x720) Image search: [Google]
rawr.webm
2 MB, 1726x720
>they will never stomp on your balls
>>
File: Untitled.png (89 KB, 698x574) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
89 KB, 698x574
>>70518163
>>
>>70518234
I kinda agree with this dude >>70517395 a little bit. It's got a serious exploitation/grindhouse homage vibe happening and should be watched the way you would watch Machete or Deathproof or something. In fact you could almost slap RR's name straight on it and get a totaly different reception from most people who saw it.
>>
>>70517395
Is this retarded shit pasta or something?
>>
This looks like a tame version of Hard Candy
>>
>>70517395
>it's bad to live in a gated community
>t. writer who lives in a gated community
>>
>>70517240
They're sociopaths
>>
>>70517240
The movie is a metaphor to men/women relashions, as you see one has took away his freedom and denies him sexual statisfaction (his wife), the two others also took away his dignity and pride, hence the movie showing us that women will suckle you dry with no remorse or feeling.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.