[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his major malfunction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hijoker.jpg (149 KB, 2880x1619) Image search: [Google]
hijoker.jpg
149 KB, 2880x1619
What was his major malfunction?
>>
he had numb nuts
>>
>>70517222

he believed in the military discipline too much, to his detriment, since he soon realized he cannot live up to its demanding ideals.
>>
>>70517222
autism
>>
>>70517222
Didn't eat his vitamins
>>
they took away his doughnuts so he went crazy and thought bullets were edible
>>
hes literally the reason there isnt a military draft anymore.
>>
Gunny was just trying to help prepare him to face an enemy that wanted to kill him and was 100 times meaner than gunny was.

But that fat retard didn't understand that and took it all personally and cracked
>>
File: tumblr_noijfqQZxw1tznj1to1_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noijfqQZxw1tznj1to1_500.jpg
55 KB, 500x330
>>70517222
He left the town of Mystic
>>
>>70517222
kubrick's garbage tier writing
>>
>>70520568
literally or figuratively?
>>
>>70517222
I think he snapped when they beat him with soap. Just watched this movie yesterday and its now my favorite Kubrick film
>>
File: femdom.jpg (51 KB, 628x414) Image search: [Google]
femdom.jpg
51 KB, 628x414
literally ejected the vhs and took a shit on it as this scene was on screen
>>
>>70521983
both
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.