[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE DID IT TUMBLR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
WE DID IT TUMBLR
>>
>>70516812
>But if it was a man no one would complain
>>
>>70516812

>posters will probably stay up
>more people that have more than 1 braincell will go see the movie thanks to the controversy
>all it cost them was a couple of well typed words
>>
File: 1464941686982.gif (4 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1464941686982.gif
4 MB, 480x320
nth for proper mystique
>>
>>70516839
I would.

We gotta hold our end up somehow, if we don't complain now we'll walk ourselves straight into a matriarchy.
>>
>>70516839
men are killed like ants in every show and film and no eyebrow is raised.

don't remember me how they rectoned hannibal to save freddy lounds and killed a man instead
>>
>>70516979

To be fair, Chilton's suffering is delicious. But yeah Freddie never got her comeuppance.
>>
>>70516839

Maybe a man should. Next time there is a poster showing violence against a man, people should make a fuss over it. And when called into question, direct them to this fiasco.
>>
It's a way to build artificial hype and likeability for the movie. The current normie trend is to hate "feminazis" (while still being cuckolded feminist liberals). They got played, as usual.
>>
>>70516921
>>70517078
No, we should be mocking feminists for his shit not turning into a mirror image of them.
Traditional gender roles are what we need to strive for, not a society that coddles everybody.
>>
>>70517236
Mocking gets you in trouble, asking for equal rights only levels the playing field.
>>
>treat us equally
>but not when it doesn't benefit us!
Had it been a female choking a male character, nobody would be batting an eyelid. Also, he's a fucking villain of course he's going to be doing bad things
>>
the studio orchestrated the whole thing for free marketing
>>
Depicting violence against women is never ok edgelords.
>>
>villain is doing something villainous
>people get mad

what a world
>>
>>70517078
I tried to make a fuss over pic related, it clearly shows a devious woman about to snap the neck of a poor kid, but all feminists laughed at me and told me that I didn't know the context of the scene and that it wasn't violence.
>>
>>70517775
This, and that's why women should never appear in horror films, action films, comedic films, drama films, etc.

In fact women should never appear in anything to spare them from possible violence.
>>
>>70517877

LOL
>>
>>70517919
Yeah, they should just stay in the kitchen.
>>
>A corporation will now be apologizing
>People think this is perfectly normal
None of the execs wanted to take the blame, huh?
>>
>>70518136
>Implying violent accidents can't happen in kitchen
I think a padded cell would be better
>>
>>70517775
cuck
>>
>>70517877
Pottery
>>
>>70517078
except that hardly ever happens
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.