[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was their problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: bros without manners.jpg (130 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bros without manners.jpg
130 KB, 640x360
What the fuck was their problem?
>>
It was their turn to get character assassinated by D&D
>>
>>70514884
1: rh'llor
2: they wanted to capture sandor clegane and get the ransom
3: he doesn't represent the brotherhood, he robs people under their noses
>>
where is beric
>>
I found this scene extremely out of character for anyone in TBWB, whats the go bros?
>>
Is that Lem Lemoncloak?
>>
>>70514884
D&D making brotherhood without banners fucking evil.
>>
>>70515397
It's his evil brother Lim Limecloak disguised as Lem.
>>
>Brotherhood without banners is there to protect the smallfolk from the ravages of war, and from soldiers who just burned, pillaged and stole from them
>LOL GIVE US FOOD OR WE WILL MURDER YOU EVEN IF YOU DO GIVE US STUFF WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU ANYWAY BECAUSE LORD OF LIGHT SAYS
>>
You've all known it was coming for at least a single season what with the casting call for that "Lachlan" character. Overreacting any more is just self-indulgent.
>>
>>70515415
>>70515351
>>70515250
How do you not see that Beric is dead and this is the Brotherhood from the books when Lady Stoneheart takes over? Thoros is disgusted by what they become in the books.
>>
>>70515039
What?
They turn into cunts in the books too after Beric dies.
>>
Brotherhood without manners
>>
>>70514884
The guy in a middle looks like a midget, who suddenly started to grow up in his 40's.
>>
>>70515881
>>70515841
sssh they haven't read the books they just want to fit in
>>
>>70515881
They don't kill random smallfolk. They only kill Frey scum
>>
>>70515885
Rofl
>>
File: 1449116646998.png (10 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
1449116646998.png
10 KB, 528x424
>>70515885
lmao
>>
When I watched the scene, I just interpreted.fanatical lord of light bs.
You know, the seven vs LoL beef
>>
>>70514884
stoneheart men
>>
>>70515885
Nice reposted joke reddit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.