[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins next week's re-match?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Who wins next week's re-match?
>>
how big would the shitstorm be if Brienne got raped?
lot's of people got upset over Sansa's wedding night.
>>
File: how-well-do-you-know-stannis.jpg (677 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
how-well-do-you-know-stannis.jpg
677 KB, 700x990
>>70508220
Stannis comes back and kills Ramsay? Can't wait.
>>
>>70508283
Why are Stannisfags so delusional? Even in the books it's clear as day that he's not Azor Ahai, since his blade is cold.
>>
>>70508303
It has nothing to do with being delusional. Its obviously clever shitposting hidden behind hope of an actual suprising twist.
>>
>>70508264

Raped in her duel with jaime or raped-raped?

Coz honestly, the way the show has actually doubled down on the idea that women can fight men... I would say her losing a 1v1 would be more of a shitstorm at this point.
>>
>>70508539
They beat her in a fight and then rape her
>>
>>70508883

Nah. After Sansa the show has maybe one rape left before the tumblrites burn down HBO.

I want it to be Dany.
>>
>>70509057
>I want it to be Dany.

Please, yes. Ramsay Bolton is the one true king.
>>
>>70509057
You are asking for too much know your limits anon
>>
>>70508283

Lol. This week D&D rubbed it in even MORE. We learn that Stannis actually got fucking DECAPITATED. That part was hilarious.

And Stannis' executioner is gonna fight Jaime next episode. And probs win I reckon.

Except that maybe coz this is a fight she logically SHOULD win, finally she WON'T win. I dunno
>>
>>70508283

He was the most boring character in the entire show, rock on the side of the road had more character than him.

>but muh books

I'm talking about the show stannis I don't give a shit about the books.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.