[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was there any reason to make her gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: Game_of_thrones_6x5_yara_promo.jpg (279 KB, 626x862) Image search: [Google]
Game_of_thrones_6x5_yara_promo.jpg
279 KB, 626x862
was there any reason to make her gay?
>>
>>70502672
Just look at her.
>>
Come on man it's 2016
Don't be a racist sexist xenophobic islamaphobic bigot
If you don't like seeing gay people 24/7 despite them being <1% of the population then gtfo
>>
she's not gay. she clearly enjoyed little brother fingering her pussy.
>>
She's bi in the books
>>
>>70502709
>>70502727
not saying its bad shes gay.

theres just no point too it

how does it futher the plot?
>>
>>70502672
jailhouse lesbianism is a really common thing
women who are too ugly for men just fuck each other
>>
>>70502672
No man want this man... Even faggots
>>
>>70502672
no, she wasn't a dyke in the books. she was in a long term relationships with one of her shipmates
>>
>>70502672
Pretty sure shes bi in the book.
>>
>>70502790
Only with one guy who was good enough for her
>>
>>70502672
This is easily the most misogynistic attitude displayed on /tv/ today so far.
>>
>>70502672
She's bi, she's fuck whatever comes her way as long as it gives her sexual satisfaction.

Probably one of the reasons she was so accepted in the macho Ironborn culture, in fact.
>>
She has to prove her alpha status in front of the pirate vikings she's leading. It's how she relates to the men of her fleet
>>
>>70502750
In the books she is banging some Ironborn guy.
>>
>>70502772
>not just being a good goyem and accepting change for the worst
>>
>>70502874
How so?

lets say you swap the character's genders for this scene.

if yara was a male she would be objectifying women in that scene.
>>
>>70502772
It was the beginning of Theon facing the loss of his sexuality and what that means for his identity. He'll probably meet the Unsullied as a part of this
>>
File: thehonorableone.png (92 KB, 268x295) Image search: [Google]
thehonorableone.png
92 KB, 268x295
>>70502672
Man fuck all that homophobic shit. That bitch is a fucking dyke. She lives on a fucking water rock with nothing but dudes and you ain't never hear none of them talk about her sex life. But it's fucking 4chan and ya'll niggas see all types of shit as pandering.
>>
>>70502672
emphasize how she's more masculine than him now i guess
>>
Because she's gay in the fucking books you fucking showfags.
>>
>>70503024
As Varys rounds the corner and the three look at each other before it cuts to Dinklage winking at the camera.
>>
>>70503052
she has a beta orbiter and a chad that fucks kinda rapes her in the books tho.
>>
was there any reason to give her armor that would crack her sternum the first time someone hit her tits with a sword?
>>
>>70502935
Gender is a social construct. You're so full of old fashioned dated thought, I bet you believe gays shouldn't have any rights and that snake oil is a cure all for any illness. Maybe we should go back to horse carriages because automobiles are so expensive.
>>
>>70502772
Character development doesn't need to be related to the main plotline.
>>
>>70502935
So basically you're upset that people aren't calling this scene out for objectifying women, in your mind solely because it's two women? Is that what your trying to express?
>>
She was bi in the books. They did overplay it, though.
>>
Women are bisexual by nature.
>>
>>70502900
Do you not understand what bi means?
>>
>>70502935
She is objectifying women anyway. Only retarded man-hating dykes would say otherwise.
>>
>>70503189
She doesn't fuck any women in the books. Don't remember her being bi.
>>
>>70503165
First of all you racist piece of shit, women can't objectify women, it doesn't work like that. Women appreciate each other, there is a HUGE difference so check your fucking privilege cis scum.
>>
>>70503173
i dont remember her being bi in the books. iirc she only has that one guy she's in a ltr with
>>
>>70503307
She mentions to Theon that the captain's daughter is lousy in bed. She also says she has the same appetites as men when on shore.
>>
>>70502672
SJW views?

It is where the show has been going since season 2
>>
>>70503173
Honestly, it was just a good character development scene for Theon starting to live now that he's done running and back to being himself again. He has to overcome the loss of his physical manhood and find that identity some other way than his dick
>>
it was yet another scene in The Cucking and Humiliation of Theon, got's greatest and most enduring plotline. he will probably be cleaning the genitals and assholes of yara's whores with his tongue by the end of this season
>>
lesbians don't live long in these shows so don't get too attached to Yara
>>
>>70502672
to advance the POZ cultural agenda
>>
>>70502672
She isn't gay, she's bi. And it's book canon.

>>70502727
Add a zero, friendo.
>>
>>70503560
Every single male character in this show is a cuckold. It's not just a recent thing either. Robert and Stannis are both cuckold supremes. One started a war because of a woman and the other made a slave witch his second in command.
>>
>>70503560
>Implying he doesn't dab their cunts with flavored fuck oil before they go to Yara
>>
File: 10401592_hi.jpg (199 KB, 1360x1836) Image search: [Google]
10401592_hi.jpg
199 KB, 1360x1836
>scroll through thread
>no webm of her dyking out yet

What the fuck is wrong with you autists?
>>
File: tumblr_lsruzpwX6c1qbqo5y.jpg (21 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lsruzpwX6c1qbqo5y.jpg
21 KB, 400x299
>>70503683
>And it's book canon.
>>
>>70503683
https://www.google.com/search?q=%25+population+gay

oh wow it's almost like every statistic thrown around by libcucks is complete bullshit
>>
>>70503560
>>70503746
I think this perception is more a product of you surrounding yourself with places that call you cuckold every day. You guys try to make each other out to be cucks every single day you come here in almost every thread
>>
>gay characters should only exist if they're explicitly furthering the plot somehow

OP pls

Why are some of the characters left handed? Because that's just how some people are, it makes the world more realistic.
>>
>>70503138
>>70503165
>>70503308
I can't understand what s ironic anymore
>>
>>70503746
the house of baratheon is a stag
>being surprised that a house that shows off its horns is a house that gets cucked for a living

Honestly, you have to give it up to GRRM, he was being consistent
>>
>hey sis, let me watch
>you know I can't get a boner
>>
>>70503862

It's the same as Chekov's gun: if an aspect of a character isn't going to affect the story, don't bother drawing the audience's attention to it.
>>
>>70502672
Because it's trendy. It's wish fulfillment for girls who wanna pretend to be as tough and lascivious as men are, except it comes across as an affectation when they try to do it. Women are great, but it's almost impossible for a woman to be cool in the same way men are capable of being. It's not in their wheelhouse.
>>
>>70503986
making people who believe in social justice is god shitposting
>>
>>70503052
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>70503073
Just imagining this is making me choke up.
>>
>>70502672
So you could make a webm out of it and post it here for my enjoyment
>>
>>70504161
For You
>>
>>70504102
Are you seriously suggesting that works of fiction shouldn't reveal absolutely anything about characters except the facets of them that will directly affect the plot? That's fucking retarded, anon.

Anyway, you never know. She could fuck Dany into an ally.
>>
>>70502672
The books.
>>
>>70504117
It's not in the wheelhouse of most men either. The definitive factors in what makes a person cool is beyond just simply being a man or a woman.

There really is nothing about this scene that is pandering or out of line with the rest of the story. It's a reversal of when Yara and Theon both met, which has been something woven into this story from the beginning.
>>
this could come to play in that she will never sire a child if she is purely lesbian

if euron dies

no child = house greyjoy is going to fall
>>
>not seeing this coming
>>
>>70502672
She's Bi as many people have pointed out. Closest that was shown in the show was when she was acting like she wanted Theon's cock when they first met back up.
>>
>>70504319
I never suggested that most men were cool, you fucking faggot. I said that men are capable of being cool, while it's much more difficult for a woman to display the same attitude that makes men cool without coming across as tryhard. How many naturally cool women can you actually think of? Susan Sontag, Freja Beha, Patti Smith... that's pretty much it off the top of my head. The rest who affect that attitude come across as girls playing pretend.

>There really is nothing about this scene that is pandering or out of line with the rest of the story.
It's not dumb from a narrative standpoint, it's cringe-inducing from a characterization standpoint.
>>
>>70503683
>And it's book canon.
nope
>>
>>70504551
>The rest who affect that attitude come across as girls playing pretend.

Note that this is as much you the observer making this judgement as it does about them. If you hand a bunch of people identical resumes with randomly generated names, they'll consistently vote the ones with male names as much more competent and hireable. Your opinions on women as a group influence how you view the individuals within that group.
>>
>>70503138
Bad bait m8.
>>
>>70502672
Everyone is a fag on HBO.

What else do you expect from a bunch of hedonistic jews?

You are fucking dumb.
>>
>lives around no other women
>likes to fuck women
>>
>>70504610
yup
>>
>>70502672
There needs to be a strong carpet munching dike character to represent the defects in society that are carpet munching dikes.

After all, we had the faggot pair in Loras and Renly, then, of course, we had the pedo in Meryn fucking Trant, so it's only fitting that they shoehorn another defect in the form of this dike bitch.
>>
File: Dink.gif (230 KB, 292x256) Image search: [Google]
Dink.gif
230 KB, 292x256
>>70503073
I've never wanted anything to happen more than this.
>>
>>70504551
Most men come across the same way. The scene was also pretty significant for the character growth of Theon that expanded his arc
>>
Is there any male that isn't a fucking cuck in this show?
>>
>Make her gay

She fucks both men and women in the books. Her cunt also becomes the world. It's just tits and dragons you fucking faggots.
>>
All the fucking cock in this show and you're pissed there's two women on screen at once? Jesus Christ

>>>/y/
>>
>>70502672
Gives them a chance to include more tits.

GOT is literally "We Appeal to the Lowest Common Denominator: The Show".
>>
>>70504883
>She fucks both men and women in the books.

Your thinking of Dany.
>>
>>70504659
Fucking nonsense. First, resumes aren't the end-all be-all of qualification. It's perfectly reasonable to allow things like gender to influence your perception of the person; there are qualities that are inherent to men just as there are qualities that are inherent to women. Ignoring them it retarded.

Second, my perception of men as a group don't keep me from noticing the few men that exhibit the same grace that women do, and similarly my perception of women as a group don't keep me from conceding that women like Patti Smith are cool. If I had a gender bias, I wouldn't have made that concession.

>>70504721
Fuck off
>>
>>70502672
she is on a ship and looks manly as fuck, I do not believe any man would want to fuck that or care for her like they do proper women

she fucks whatever, it makes sense to make her gay but making sansa or people like that gay fukc no sense

loras is a fag
>>
>>70505000

That point of view is exactly what a gender bias is. That you admit to it and think it makes sense is fine but don't go claiming it's not a gender bias you pussy.
>>
>>70502672
It's hot.
>>
>>70503841
>I think this perception is more a product of you surrounding yourself with places that call you cuckold every day
Robert was literally a cuckold though. And you have to be blind or have drunk the lefty coolaid to believe that this show has systematically shat on anything that resembles a strong male character while hyping up the females to completely unbelievable levels.
>>
>>70504265
Muh dick
>>
>>70502748

I'm glad someone said it, and early. Not that I'm shipping these two but I seriously wonder just how far she was going to let that go on.

"LOL JUST A PRANK BRO"
>>
>>70504980
No, you fucking illiterate, I'm thinking of Asha Greyjoy.
>>
>>70504659
>well uh maybe it's because of your perception!
Fuck up, he literally acknowledged women that he thought were genuine.
>>
>>70504349
A woman doesn't need desire to bear a child, just patience.
>>
>>70505070
>pussy as a pejorative
That's sexist as fuck you faggot

And allowing the complete package to inform your view of a person is distinct from bias, which would entail prejudging someone before the entire package is presented. In other words, it's the resume + traits + meeting that determine a good employee. So the resume study is inherently flawed.
>>
>>70502672
got hard during that scene desu
>>
File: 1438124228158.png (469 KB, 461x432) Image search: [Google]
1438124228158.png
469 KB, 461x432
>>70505165
>shipping

Get the fuck back to Tumblr, asshole.
>>
>>70502772
she needed to assert her dominance over her fleet so she gotta be the butch
>>
File: latest.jpg (66 KB, 438x576) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
66 KB, 438x576
is it possible for those red sorceresses to bring a penis?

it was just sad watching him not be able to fuck those whores
>>
was there a reason to ignore the fact that ironborn would never pay for sex because paying for luxuries is against there religion
>>
>>70505669
Who said they're paying?
>>
>>70503841
No man, its pretty easy: if a woman makes up your mind, you are a cuck

This show is all about men losing faith and women filling their heads with bullshit and sad puppy faces until they ride to their deaths
>>
>SUBVERSION
>>
>>70505632

10 year old Varys penis
>>
Seems like the kinda person who fucks whoever she wants regardless of sexual organs.
>>
>>70502672
she was homo from the beggining goys
>>
>>70502884
No she isnt in the books she has a long term male lover.
>>
>>70505860
The TV show isn't a book.
>>
>>70505434
This isn't even invalid. Something tells me the iron born have more of a problem being led by someone who gets fucked than one who does not.
>>
>>70505881
It was a pointless addition literally because "its 2016"
>>
>>70505434
well the book scene was even more triggering
>>
>>70502672
so Theon can relate to her penis envy
>>
>>70503052
>homophobic
go back to r/totalqueer
>>
>implying the real reason isnt just laziness so they can just put her in the same whorehouse scenes as everyone else
>>
File: fuck are u on about.jpg (29 KB, 311x307) Image search: [Google]
fuck are u on about.jpg
29 KB, 311x307
>>70502672
>>70502772
there are literally hundreds of lesbian women in this show, and have been depicted since it's inception.

and you're making it a problem now, because some butch main character just happens to bump pussies with a whore?

why has it been ok with you up until this point for every other lesbian in the show to do it, but not the most fitting main character?

for all we know she might be bi. she seemed to like it when theon was rubbing her cooch that one time on the horse.
>>
>>70505943
Some day we will live in the world where people aren't paranoid and convinced literally everything in a medium that's not staunchly conservative isn't part of some great progressive conspiracy.

Sure, there are plenty of times when shows, including GoT, pander to a certain audience. This woman sucking a more attractive woman's tits and slapping her ass like a man is not one of those moments. if you saw this woman in the real world, are you going to tell me your first thought wouldn't be "carpet licker."?
>>
>>70502672
She looks like a dyke.
>>
>>70506075
yeah but she isnt

the source material she is very much straight. it is a pointless change .
>>
display of power in front of her men. just look at her body language.
>>
>>70506071
Social Justice Warriors and the Jews, anon. This is always the answer.
>>
>>70502672
A characters gender and sexuality neither add nor subtract to the quality of the character, or how well written they are.

I swear you guys are worst then third wave feminists.
>>
>>70506158
But her characterization isn't exactly the same way it is in the book to begin with. A book by its nature allows you to have more freedom when imagining a character. The show doesn't give that freedom. She's been an incredibly butch character since her first appearance. It literally makes no difference what her sexual orientation is in the context of hte show. You saying it's a "pointless change" works as much against your anger about it as it does for it. Either way, the writers would or would not have brought up her sex life, and it would take the same amount of effort to make the scene when tehy do about her and men or about her and women.
>>
File: 1464111042258.jpg (166 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1464111042258.jpg
166 KB, 800x800
>>70502786
Shes always been in my top 5 and I'm at least kind of a man.
>>
>>70506075
>some great progressive conspiracy.
Good way to delegitimize someone pointing out a show's obvious ideological underpinnings. People pointing out the reactionary elements of shows like 24? Fine. People pointing out the progressive gender and sexual identity politics of GoT? Tin-foil crazy.
>>
>>70506075
This right here.

It's a meaningless change, so why does anyone care? It adds nothing to the character, it takes nothing away. It's like getting upset that a character drank a glass of water. It could be edited out and literally nothing would be different.
>>
>>70502727

if you haven't noticed, 'men' in this show are worthless pieces of shit who are good for nothing. this bitch is one of "strong, independant women" types, you just can't DEGRADE her by showing her being affected by fucking 'men'.

Thought this was rly obvious
>>
>>70503308
>>47611
>>
>>70506283
You're watching a US/UK television show. On HBO. Having "progressive gender and sexual identity politics" is a given. I know that you're mad that the majority of people in the western world think gay people are alright, and that the media as a whole has jumped on that bandwagon, but it's really nothing special or indicative of any Social Justice mindset if a show features gay characters. It's just the way things are.
>>
>>70503828
And yet, assuming your'e not a NEET, you almost definitely have at least one gay co-worker or family member that you have to interact with on a regular or semi-regular basis. It's a different type of minority because it exists across all social groups and all economic levels.
>>
>>70506071
Why is a decidedly straight character like Asha turned gay while they cut both Cersei and Dany lessing out?

It just seems really dumb to me. Like how they turned Loras from a badass faggot into a pansy bitch in the show. All the gay dudes in the show end up being pansies while all the strong women end up being dykes It feels so fucking lazy. Why can't Asha be a badass and lust after cock? She was so cool in the books but now she's just a lazy stereotype bull dyke.
>>
>>70504682
Nah, in the books she is 100% straight as far as we know.
>>
>>70506435
You're making a bunch of assumptions about me that aren't really warranted. I'm 100% pro-gay rights and always have been. I'm just tired of gay relationships being used as a means of expressing a particular political view. Gays as props is hackneyed as fuck. They are vastly overrepresented on the show, to the point of being distracting.

>Having "progressive gender and sexual identity politics" is a given.
>but it's really nothing special or indicative of any Social Justice mindset
Good job contradiction yourself.
>>
GRRM already said Asha ain't bi, for everyone defending this as 'book canon'.
>>
>>70506628
>No source
>Doesn't remember the book
wikifag pls go
>>
>>70502672
Pretty sure only this place bitches about girls making out
>>
>>70502672
Other than to show that she's more of a man than her brother is, not really.
>>
>>70506557
>a pansy bitch
His most prominent feature in the show is simply that he's very rarely in the fucking show. I think the show made it very clear he's a great warrior, they just didn't bother showing it enough is the problem.

I honestly think you're just reading into it too much and caring about things that don't really matter. I say this as a bona fide sword swallower myself.
>>
>>70506494
>say complete bullshit statistic
>get called on it
>start trying to deflect
and the statistic proves you wrong you retard. you'd expect to have 1 gay person out of every 50 and in order to 'almost definitely' interact with a gay person regularly you'd have to have significantly more
>>
>>70506659
Quoted at the end of this article.

https://www.romper.com/p/is-yara-greyjoy-a-lesbian-game-of-thrones-throws-in-a-surprise-queer-storyline-11865
>>
>>70506618
I'm glad tripfags are just as insufferable on /tv/ as everywhere else.

My point is that the show WILL have gay characters. The books have gay characters, and Hollywood in general is full of gay people. I agree, sure. Featuring gay couples in a way that expresses a political view is obnoxious, but I genuinely think you're grasping at straws if you think that's what this particular change was about. It isn't a contradiction because while the default is that gays exist and it's okay they exist in any Hollywood-produced show, this instance is not a case of "let's make this character gay to appeal to progressives!". From her characterization thus far in the show, it made sense. Gay stereotypes exist because they're based in truth. Butch girls are much more likely to be gay than their counterparts.
>>
>>70506680
>made it very clear
>didn't bother showing it enough
Contradiction

>I honestly think you're just reading into it too much
I don't think you understand what that even means.

> say this as a bona fide sword swallower myself.
Irrelevant
>>
Shut the fuck up you fucking /pol/ baby
>>
>>70506730
>Implying I'm the same person

Well maybe myself and everyone I know in this midwestern small town is up to our eyeballs in gays, because I have a gay cousin, and I have a gay friend from college, and I had a lesbian couple as neighbors growing up, and all of my friends know and interact with gay people on a regular basis. I couldn't escape their existence if I wanted to. You are going to sit here and tell me you dont' have to interact with gay people in your day to day life?
>>
>>70502672
I think it's just supposed to highlight that Ironborn take what they want regardless of social status/rammification. Yara is a true Ironborn because she takes whatever she wants

It way more clear in the books, especially with Victarion at the helm
>>
>>70506819
Nice reply. Really expressed your thoughts well.
>>
>>70506895
Then shut up and don't make a fool of yourself next time.
>>
>>70506942
Another winner. +1
>>
>>70506961
Glad you're a fan.
>>
>>70506873
yes. i don't know why you think i should care about your hive of homo either. there was a bullshit statistic so i corrected it. then someone made a bullshit claim contradicting the right statistic so i corrected it. i don't care beyond that
>>
>>70506806
>I'm glad tripfags are just as insufferable on /tv/ as everywhere else.
Really added to the discussion with this necessary aside.

>My point is that the show WILL have gay characters.
You needed an entire paragraph to reiterate this point over and over again? It's not about whether or not gay people exist and are a part of life, it's about their over-representation on the show (keep in mind that they make up significantly less than 10% of the population), and the fact that making a woman a dyke is a hackneyed shortcut for portraying a tough female character. It's a cliche, and cliche is never excusable in art.

>"let's make this character gay to appeal to progressives!
Ideology being expressed through your work usually isn't as conscious as that. It's about the beliefs and assumptions the writers hold.
>>
>>70506680
>not that other guy but besides that one joust we haven't seen him win a single fight
>>
>>70507080

>cliche is never excusable in art.

>Calling GoT art and not trite sword and sorcery fantasy bullshit

It's fun but come on, nigger. It's about as much art as capeshit is.
>>
asha/yara is bi/gay.
dany is bi/gay.
screencap this.
>>
>>70502772
It doesn't further the plot, but it does further the progressive political agenda.
>>
>>70502772
Daenerys is a woman. She wants to make a pact with daenerys. Lesbian marriage you mong.
>>
>>70507025
While 10% is a bullshit number, your response cited one study that gave one of hte lowest estimates available. There have been lots of surveys done, and if you want to look at the ones in the US as a whole, you can find that they tend to average at about 2-3%, but any person knowledgeable about hte issue will tell you that it's very difficult to accurately gauge because it's based on self-reporting and in all of those studies you end up with large remainders of "not sure".

But all that's largely beside the point, because you said that in order for an average person to interact with gay people on a daily basis, the frequency would have to be greater than 1 in 50, but for a normal person with a healthy social life and a standard job in an office, interacting with 100+ different people on a weekly basis is extremely common, and there are 2 gays right there.
>>
>>70502672
omg DIVERSITY YOU FUCKING SHITLORD
WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK WTF???
white men are fucking disgusting fucking hell
>>
>>70507205
Dany did experiment with women in the books. Her handmaids would help her rub one out back in book 2 or something. She liked it but didn't really seem all that eager to continue.

Asha is new, she might have experimented in the passed, I wouldn't put it passed her considering how sexually adventurous she is but in the books, but in the books the only people she is sexually interested in are men, manly men, not green boys or pretty fuccbois, she likes them rough burly and experienced which is kinda the opposite of someone who is bi or gay. Seems entirely out of character at least for book Asha.
>>
>>70507371
Nah, it's just another case of the show not getting the Greyjoys at all.

It's not quite Euron or the dog war bad but it's just making the whole Greyjoy side of things a chore to watch for people who know how much better this could all be.
>>
>>70502672
Look at her face.
She is so gay.
>>
>>70507395
Worth a ride on a dragon nonetheless.
>>
>>70503376
>the captain's daughter is lousy in bed.
This is almost certainly something she heard elsewhere.
>She also says she has the same appetites as men when on shore.
For violence, plunder and sex, yes, but nowhere is it even implied this extends to other women. Why would she be on birth control if she could happily take a salt wife? She even has a dude she is banging on the regular.
>>
>>70507364
100 people still wouldn't make it 'almost certain' you interact with a gay person if one in 50 is gay. 13% of people still wouldn't. you just don't understand probability. not that 100 people is actually reasonable. go try to make a list of 100 people you talk to at least a couple times a week.
>>
>>70502772
It was one line and a few seconds of air time. It's not like it was some drawn out scene
>>
>>70504117

Holy shit what a fucking cunt you are. Namefagging AND being an MRA edgelord. It's time to go to bed. If I wasn't so certain you were actually this much of a dipshit off the internet I would think you were baiting.
>>
she isnt gay, she is just exploring her sexuality like any normal, healthy white female does.

you just know she is going to take a detour to the summer islands too
>>
File: 1463112203549.jpg (141 KB, 634x1001) Image search: [Google]
1463112203549.jpg
141 KB, 634x1001
bros...
>>
>>70507600
Then go to bed cunt and let the men have a discussion.
>>
>>70502772
Dany had bedmaids that would pleasure her if she was feeling extra gay. GRRM writes several instances where people are sort of gay. He was just way more subtle than the shows are.
>>
>>70507600
>being an MRA edgelord
Meme label doesn't apply to me. I'm voting for Hillary Clinton and I don't think that feminist is a dirty word. I don't want to have to keep pointing out that views can be more nuanced that either hating women, or accepting the most artificial portrayal of a butch women imaginable.
>>
File: Gemma.jpg (70 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
Gemma.jpg
70 KB, 700x500
>>70507680
More best Yara scenes when?
>>
>>70505881
No, it's a piece of shit.
>>
File: one true king.jpg (120 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
one true king.jpg
120 KB, 720x480
Yara should sit the Iron Throne.
>>
>>70502772

i dunno meng how do the straight characters being straight affect the plot for that matter
fuckin mysteries of the universe up in here
>>
>>70508112
this.
why would he even take note of it lol
i bet hes a fucking white male lmao
>>
>>70502772
it provides contrast between her and Theon. She can enjoy women, even without a dick. She demonstrates confidence and power in her treatment of her whore. This makes Theon's weakness ever more glaring. It makes him feel more broken. Thus, when he decides to get a grip and man up, it feels more satisfying.
>>
>>70507680
before ho's

Which, incidentally, is exactly what she does: shoo off the whore, get her brother back on focus, and then go clamhunting.
>>
>>70503138
trying too hard senpai, dial it back.
>>
>>70508005
Only if she melts it down and reshapes it to include an iron dildo.
>>
Who's ready for Yara and Dany to take Westeros together? There's a reason she wants to go there so badly.
>>
>Yara will never point at you and say "I'm gonna fuck the tits off this one"
>>
>>70507680
holy shit, she's cute.
gotta get me a rainbow plaid dress for my nonexistent girlfriend
>>
>>70509208
>Yara will never play with your moobs while Theon watches

:(
>>
be prepared for every comic,movie,videogame, and tv show to have at least one gay person in it from now on.
>>
>>70509387
Not really an issue desu
>>
>>70509387
>entertainers pander to their audiences

woah, no way?
>>
>>70509387
I'm okay with this.
>>
>>70509429
lol u right. everyone who likes GOT is cock loving faggot or a carpet eating dyke.
>>
>>70502672
The Iron Islanders look like inbred mutants, I don't blame her.
>>
>>70509519
>lol u right
Niggers. Not even once
>>
>>70509387
As long as it is a hot dyke or a gross faggot who I can laugh at I don't mind.

>Every gay man character will always be a repressed gay liberals fantasy of a masculine gay man who who will rape them

thats unless they are the real kinda gay that happen's when a man is raised to be a girl by his mother or groomed to be like one by his uncle.
>>
>>70509611
not black u dumb fuck.
>>
>>70509655
He's chimping out
>>
>>70509324
Meiki doll, my man
>>
>>70502672
So they can drink tumblr's delicious tears when she gets killed next season. Remember the shitstorm last time a lesbian got killed on screen?
>>
how did yara afford all the whores and liquor? true ironborn don't trade or carry money
euron was right
>>
>>70509676
u seem to be stuck in a loop.
>>
>>70509725
She paid the iron price for them
>>
>>70509738
Why hasn't the police shot you yet?
>>
>>70502672
It's empowering, shitlord
>>
>>70509822
hahah that one was actually funny.
>>
>>70502672
I was really angry at how she was making fun of her brother for not having a cock.
>>
>>70503073
>Did we just became best friends?
>>
obviously for more lesbian sex scenes
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (253 KB, 1378x778) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
253 KB, 1378x778
>>70503052
>ignore all the people demanding captain america go gay and such and accusing them of homophobia unless they pander to them
>it is totally not pandering
>homophobe
nah it is obviously pandering, not mad, all TV is pandering to get ratings, but it is pandering
>>
>>70502727
Lmao I agree
>>
>>70503173

No she wasn't you faggot.

In fact the way grrm wrote her fuck scenes was hilarious.

>his cock became the world
>>
>>70502672
To avoid casting Qarl the Maid, Trystane Botley, any of the Harlaws, etc etc

The biggest and most egregious liberties D&D have done to this series have all been to the Greyjoys. Even the Martells didn't get shat on as badly.
>>
>>70509422
it is though..
>>
>>70502672
I think it was to show that neither her or theon will produce heirs, symbolizing their eventual demise
>>
File: 1465188957567.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465188957567.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
They know their fanbase.
>>
>>70512007
those fake overreactions, what the fuck am i watching
>>
>>70502672

Yeah so that whining cunts like you would have something else to whine about
>>
>>70502772
>Everything needs to further the plot.
I mean watching TV in the first place is plebby as fuck but you just out-plebbed everyone ITT
>>
>>70502772

See >>70512101
>>
>>70512007
I'm more concerned about people so nullified to the idea of killing and cheering over it. It's barbaric and almost reminiscent of the muslim world today who are still medevil.
To have westerners cheer over someones death like this is quite simply disgusting behaviour.
>>
File: 1465193664925.png (256 KB, 355x569) Image search: [Google]
1465193664925.png
256 KB, 355x569
>>70512082

The average GoT watcher.

They snap their fingers instead of clapping, because clapping might be too triggering.
>>
does arya survive?
>>
>>70512007
I feel cucked just watching this
>>
File: the author.jpg (27 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
the author.jpg
27 KB, 325x325
>>70506764
>...this is another case of showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss taking some artistic license and making Yara a queerer character than she is strictly described to be in the books.

>But with so few women in men's roles on the show in general, adding one queer, powerful, androgynous female character to the mix isn't something I'm complaining about.

>Why shouldn't Yara get to have her pre-battle sex boost along with the men?

This is what the author of that article looks like, by the way.

No ideological agenda here. No clear cut kind of audience being pandered to, nothing like that.
>>
>>70512272
An SJW wearing a MAGA cap? dafaq
>>
>>70512443
How do people even get a job with this kind of hair?
>>
Her entire character reeks (heh) of cock envy, I always thought she was bi at least
>>
>>70512463
Probably a parody cap mocking Trump or she's wearing it ironically.
>>
>>70512443
Why is GOT so important to you that you keep digging and reading some random articles about it
>>
File: 0012-1277014064719.jpg (10 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0012-1277014064719.jpg
10 KB, 400x400
>>70502672
She's not gay she's bi if anything. She clearly fucks guys in the book.

It's a trope that powerful women have a mans appetites and like to fuck women too. Stop overreacting.
>>
>>70512252
Red pill me on westerners
>>
She's not feminine so she has to be a lesbian. It's very progressive.
>>
>>70512491
It was linked in this very thread as a source for GRRM stating Asha/Yara as not being lesbian/bisexual and I even link to the post in this thread where it was shared, you fucking disingenuous little faggot weasel.
>>
>>70512562
Why is it so important to you
>>
>>70512562
I wonder if they do it because it creates riveting and interesting heated discussions thus prolonging the shows live time.
>>
>>70503786
4chan is filled with SJWs, and SJWs don't actually like sex. They only like to complain about the politics of sex.
>>
>>70502672
she just likes to fuck

which makes sense?

you niggas look for social justice shit in nothing just as much as SJWs. you get mad at SJW opinions that literally dont exist sometimes

how does it feel to be unable to enjoy anything?
>>
>>70508207

I can't wait to see Theon's travel to the wonderful lands of Prostate Estimulation.
>>
>>70507685
>men
>not a bunch of whiny fucking manbabies crying about lesbians
>>
>>70513565
fucking rekt holy hsit
>>
>>70512945
>complain about the politics of sex
>sjw

i think you got those confused for red pillers, anon
>>
>>70513608
BY THE POWER OF CUNTSKUUUULL
>>
>>70513608
Red pillars are SJWs. Just a opposite side of the same coin.
Both sides just want to complain about the politics of sex.
>>
>>70513590
ad hominums sooooooo much child
>>
>>70502672
Too much Iron in her blood
>>
>>70513686
why are you such a goddamn fucking waste of a person
>>
Makes sense, she can't really rule the men of the iron islands of one of them is fucking her. They wouldnt respect her
>>
>>70513667
It's gotten so much goddamn worse over the last few years. It's just so much entrenched bitterness
>>
>>70502772
What was the point of Oberyn being bisexual?
>>
File: c3nIPob.jpg (100 KB, 640x740) Image search: [Google]
c3nIPob.jpg
100 KB, 640x740
>>70512463

>he doesn't get our clever liberal satire

Get out of our site with your small right wing brain.
>>
>>70502672
Realism
>>
>>70502672

Does someone need a reason to be gay now?
>>
>>70502672
Was there any reason for Omar in The Wire to be gay? Not really. It's just a character trait.
>>
>>70503683
>And it's book canon.
No it isn't you lying faggot
>>
>>70514450
It looks like Steve Buscemi. Why are SJW's always ugly mutants?
>>
>>70514568
let's see a picture of you Adonis
>>
>>70505165
>I'm shipping
>>>/tumblr/ and stay there you cretin
>>
>>70507555
>This is almost certainly something she heard elsewhere.
You're gonna have to back that up with something.
>>
>>70502672
At this point they have stopped hiding their agenda.
>>
File: 1464721695583.gif (284 KB, 108x147) Image search: [Google]
1464721695583.gif
284 KB, 108x147
>one trillion heterosexual characters
>1 lesbian

WAS THERE ANY POINT THIS IS OBVIOUSLY SJW PANDERING TOTALLY UNECESSARY
>>
>>70512007
I see this bandied about a lot but there's obviously a fucking difference between Ramsey (an evil character) killing a good character and Dany escaping fucking kidnap/slavery. The webm doesn't mean shit.

the girl clicking literally triggers me tho
>>
>>70502750
Well its not outright said, but her POV implies she wants to fuck Aly Mormont.
>>
Homopropaganda
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>70502772
You should definitely check out Mad Men.
>>
Why is she so fucking ugly.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.