[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did this talentless faggot get a show on HBO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: John-Oliver-HBO-580.jpg (57 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
John-Oliver-HBO-580.jpg
57 KB, 580x386
How did this talentless faggot get a show on HBO?
>>
TWENTY
>>
Putting jew penises in his mouth
>>
CURRENT
>>
File: 47 - LDyn3uT.png (26 KB, 977x972) Image search: [Google]
47 - LDyn3uT.png
26 KB, 977x972
leftists like being told what to think and what to believe. they knew jon stewart was departing so they knew there was an opening market for "smug liberal tells you a carefully crafted narrative"-kino
>>
YEAR
>>
>>70499735

GOOD
>>
>2016
>Asking this question

Come on!
>>
File: image.jpg (378 KB, 1500x1543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378 KB, 1500x1543
>>
>>70499725
wearing too many gingham shirts
>>
File: BobSaget3.jpg (18 KB, 230x316) Image search: [Google]
BobSaget3.jpg
18 KB, 230x316
That time he btfo'd Trump.

Classic
>>
Because it's 2016!
>>
>I don't agree with his politics so he's a talentless hack. Why can't every show reflect my worldview?
>>
File: I MEAN COME ON, IT'S....png (853 KB, 657x1141) Image search: [Google]
I MEAN COME ON, IT'S....png
853 KB, 657x1141
>>70499725
>>
He's great at what he does.
I'm subscribed to him in youtube because I like to be notified every sunday night when the episode is ready.
>>
>>70499879
ah yes. he did a damn good job reminding us that trump's grandfather anglicized their family name sometime during the fucking first world war due to political reasons.

that completely discredited the argument that someone changing their own name because they didn't like it was stupid.
>>
>>70500004
I don't disagree with his politics. I do agree he's obnoxious, predictable, and derivative.

He's also a giant fucking meme.
>>
>>70499725
He's like a human calendar
>>
File: 1465165269673.jpg (69 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1465165269673.jpg
69 KB, 800x587
>>70500170
>panders to people who share his world view
>jokes are less funny than youtube comments on the particular issue
>is the personification of reddit
>>
>>70499725

Because lefty's get extra snarky when they need to compensate for being wrong, so after 8 years of liberals being in charge and doing literally everything wrong, there's a large market for a left-wing snark echo chamber..
>>
>>70500176
Millions of German Americans did this too, plenty of them are likely liberal
>>
>>70500526
>8 years of liberals being in charge

uhh the GOP has had Congress for most of that time and they've brought it to a screeching halt in that time.
>>
>>70500313
Most of his politics are fucking terrible.
>>
>>70500570

Funny enough the debt stopped skyrocketing right around the time they took the house, but that's not the point. Congress is one small part of controlling a political establishment. Leftists have had near absolute control over news media, entertainment media, academia and government bureaucracy at least since the 60's.

The facade that the left represents any kind of counter-culture has waned and they're getting increasingly defensive about it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.