[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he's alive how can anyone deny that stannis will come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
If he's alive how can anyone deny that stannis will come back? If they practically showed his entire death and didn't show anything of stannis dying.
>>
>>70498932
>alive

Proof?
>>
File: Leo.jpg (26 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
Leo.jpg
26 KB, 204x247
>>70499229
>>
It's a bit hard to come back from a beheading though
>>
>>70499393
Where is it shown that he was beheaded? We saw brienne swing her sword at a tree
>>
>>70499441
why wouldn't brienne kill him?
>>
>>70499441
She sentenced him to death, which usually is followed by beheading, and in this episode they said stannis was without his head. They just didn't want to show it. I. Mean, how could you end the scene if we see his head fall off? Would they just focus on it for a second before cutting away?
With shit like Robb cutting of Karstarks head it cut to a far away shot and had him storm off. They couldn't do anything like that with stannis
>>
>>70498932
There is no chance of Jon winning without stannis. Them following in Stannis' footsteps is foreshadowing. They're gonna find him in the woods. Stannis is gonna put that tactical genius to use and wipe out the boltons with a smaller force.
>>
>>70498932
CLEGANEBOWL CONFIRMED
>>
you need to be a literal retard to conclude that if a character is shown to be left in a critical state/left for dead, then that does NOT confirm their death. jesus fucking christ this board is full of literal children
>>
>>70499938
is literal your favourite word?
go back to the shitty site you love so much
>>
Hound Swedgen hang dai
>>
>>70500049
you must be so happy that you don't have to go to school tomorrow
>>
File: Stanalf.jpg (39 KB, 750x473) Image search: [Google]
Stanalf.jpg
39 KB, 750x473
The Legend never dies
>>
>>70499938
So you're saying that someone being shown left for dead DOES confirm their death?
>>
>>70500181
What kind of reply is that?
1. I'm actually glad I don't, but unfortunately I do have to the university
2. I don't kow where you think I'm from but I believe tomorrow is just like any other day
>>
They fucked up as always and this season they're trying to cover their tracks by having characters beat us over the head with his death every episode
>>
>>70498932
The actor for stannis said he fucking hates the show. You don't say that if you are still being paid by the people who make the show.
>>
When Davos says "this is where stannis camped" I took that as perhaps an indicator that he's still around.
>>
>>70500420
He said he doesn't understand it, but somehow you read "hates it".
>>
>>70499745
>tactical genius
CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
>>
>>70499441
Brienne said in one of the last couple episodes that she killed him. Not that she "left him for dead" but that she killed him.

Still, The Lord of Light....
>>
>>70500484
Yeah but they could always show a flashback with her cutting into the tree above his head and then saying some dumb reason why she wouldn't kill him ("lord renly wouldn't have wanted me to murder his brother unarmed, it's too good for you" or some shit)
>>
3 episodes left and Stannisfags are STILL in denial.
>>
>>70500481
>Spared no baneblade
>>
>>70500686
lol it's hilarious.

>Stephen "tits and dragons" Dilane would publicly badmouth the show in past tense if he was still on it
>>
>>70500640

The Red God is more viable. Brienne has that bullshit honesty thing going on, she wouldn't have offhandedly lied about it. But I agree not showing it graphically is a sign he's not gone.
>>
On the one hand, I do think he's dead. Brienne, Roose, Varys and Sansa have all confirmed it.

On the other they've mentioned his name far too many times (plus I'm still in denial).
>>
>>70500789
McShane was tits and dragons
>>
>>70499691
there was no problem doing the same with Ned on the first fucking episode, or even including Shireen's screams as she was literally burnt alive, there should have been no problem showing a bloodied sword or a decapitated body with Stannis's armor
Brienne is a shit oath keeper
not saying he's alive, but there's room for doubt
>>
>>70500686
And how many episodes since the red wedding?
>>
>>70499745
>Stannis is gonna put that tactical genius to use and wipe out the boltons with a smaller force.

Then why didn't he do that the first time fucktard?
>>
>>70500484
Brienne is an oathbreaker. Of course she would lie.
>>
>>70500839
I'm talking about the interview where he said he doesn't regret having doing GoT but he also doesn't get the hype.
>>
For a series that's ending soon they sure are meandering about a fuck ton. The fuck is the hounds new plot have to do with anything ?

Also chances of Arya dying?
>>
>>70500886
Got surprised by the horses. This time he's had plenty of time to set traps while waiting for Jon and his wildling army.
>>
>>70500686
>closer and closer to the Stannis reveal
>autists are still in denial

No matter how much shitposting you do, it won't change the outcome. Stop bitching and be patient.
>>
>>70500894
You called him "tits and dragons" which is a quote said by Ian Mcshane
>>
>>70500923
>The fuck is the hounds new plot have to do with anything ?
fanservice
they just want to make the cleganebowl
>>
>>70500923

Sandor fights the zombie Mountain in trial by combat, moving along Cersei's story since she's gonna be fucked.

>Arya dying

0%. If she dies now then why were we following her in Braavos all this time? Her story would be pointless.
>>
>>70500942
So you are saying Stannis with prep time can beat any other commander?
>>
>>70501100
>adapting the books is fanservice

man you autists will look for any reason to bitch and complain
>>
>>70501110
Arya revived by a red priestess first thing next season don't worry
>>
>>70501110
I feel like her story is meaningless in the main scope of things. First I thought it was going in the direction if Arya assassinating the people on her list, but she's now a target so what can she do other than run and hide?
>>
>>70500886
"Then why didn't he do that the first time fucktard?"
>His sellswords never ever had experienced cold
>Remember Nepolean?

>This time it is cold hardened army
>Stannis even have a clear mind after the dust have settled
This is going to be a piece of cake to pull off

The one true king is as alive as the hound

GET HYPE!
>>
Autists thinking that Brienne, one of the best combatants in all of GoT, would deliver a non-fatal blow to Stannis and then walk away just hoping he is dead.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

He's dead, faggots.
>>
>>70498932
Was he redeamed?
>>
File: 12425345.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
12425345.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
>>70501110
its to show that there is only one god, the god of death. no matter what you do or how important it may seem, you will die.
>>
File: 1462225131691.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1462225131691.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
To certain people in this thread: No matter what you think, this is Game of Thrones, and at the end of the day unless you see Stannis' decapitated head, you can't be sure he's dead. We all know this show is like that.
>>
>>70501245
Nobody thinks that you fucking idiot. She either took off his leg(which was foreshadowed quite a bit) and brought him somewhere so he can be redeemed or cut into the tree.
>>
>>70501245
tfw beta fuckboys raised by single moms gets reped by their own mind when the most honorable man in westeros will be back to fuck up boltongs

>I'm sorry your mom raised you a pussy
>>
>>70501290
The showrunner even said that

>It’s that rule: ‘If don’t see the body then they’re not really dead.’ -Dan Weiss

inb4 someone posts Maester Luwin
>>
>>70501236
Stannis is alive or they wouldnt have shown any of the Bravossi Bank story line in the show. That easily could have been skipped over. Its not just going to be the Vale's army that surprises ramsey.
>>
>Current Year
>Forgetting the fact that Stannis servers Rhllor
>No one picking up on the fact that Stannis is going to be with the Brotherhood without Banners
>>
>>70500942
got surprised by the 20 000 horses he neglected to scout
>>
>>70501395
I can't WAIT to see the enormous amount of salt when he shows up

It's gonna be the same predictable shitposting, but the tears will taste so sweet.
>>
File: that's right.jpg (810 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
that's right.jpg
810 KB, 1920x1080
>>70501393
>>
>>70499441
>Where is it shown that he was beheaded?
Sansa said it this episode.
>>
>>70501334
The perfect place to take him would've been The Wall, which she didn't do.

It would've been perfect. He'd become the 1000th LC, and lead the charge against the WW's redeeming himself in the process. It was a heavily discussed theory that never came to fruition.
>>
>>70501513
>where was it shown
>gives example of dialogue

That's not the same as being shown a beheading you fool
>>
>>70501334
I have literally seen like 10 faggots say this over the past few weeks. kys
>>
File: 1464573430240.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464573430240.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>70498932
>stannisfags for weeks say "this episode is called THE BROKEN MAN"
>STANNIS LIVES
>mfw they get btfo
>>
>>70501411
Stannis is going to take the place of Lady Stoneheart. Screencap this
>>
>>70501745
>use people that don't know anything about the books to re-enforce your insecurity

Anyone with a brain and google knew that's a line from the book, directly related to Sandor.

Stop shitposting and wait patiently to be BTFO. Can't fucking wait. The amount of salt will be monumental.
>>
>>70501794
Yeah, and his name will be Lady Stannisheart
>>
>>70501829
The fact
>>
>>70500923
>For a series that's ending soon they sure are meandering about a fuck ton

D&D are completely lost without the books and they know it
>>
>>70501928
kek
>>
>>70499393
>Brienne says she killed the usurper
>As in he is no longer the man that would be king
>He is just a regular man now stripped of all honor and meaning

Prove me wrong
>>
HONKYOU WO MISETE ______
>>
>>70502045
why would that stop stannis from trying to be king?
>>
>>70502045
You dumbfuck
>>
>>70500481
since Stannis isn't really a northerner I reckon he would need about 40 good men to wipe out the Boltons by himself
>>
>>70498932
The Hound is really the only interesting character in all of the seasons of this faggot show.

I'm glad he's back, I've got someone to root for during the next two episodes before he gets killed by some nigger/queer/feminist/mudslime
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.