[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
season 3 when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: why.jpg (49 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
49 KB, 768x433
season 3 when?
>>
never. pizza became disenchanted with hbo since they made him rush season 2 out the door.
>>
It's not happening. Pizza is writing a different show.
>>
Whenever Nic Pizzolatto finishes it. HBO is letting him take his time.
>>
Season 2 was great. The problem was that season 1 fags expected muh spoopy occult garbage and instead what they got instead was a 2deep political drama.
>>
>>70498955
2fat pussy you mean
>>
>>70498890
>>70498951
>>70498882
Why the fuck do they even need pizza to write the next season? It's an anthology series. Just make him a producer and let a new writer take over.
>>
THE WAR WAS LOST
>>
>>70499072
contracts and such, it's his show too
>>
>One fantasy he says he's had is to do the third season of True Detective in the vein of The Big Lebowski, a "[Raymond] Chandler‑esque riff with two characters."

please let it happen
>>
>>70498890
You mean he's "writing" it.
>>
S3 should be capeshit

...like Batman and Rorschach team up
>>
>>70499137
I have no faith in pizza anymore.
>>
I watched Season 2 for the memes. Frank never once says "Caspere knew this"

Waste of my DAMN time
>>
>>70499201
copypasta bro. getting paid big bucks for some copypasta.
>>
>>70499289
it was inner monologue. you know like when you had a dream that you can't remember, but it's on the tip of your mind. when you have deja vu, but then instantly forget what it was, you just remember that you did have a deja vu moment. deep subtext. inaudible echos. caspere knew this.
>>
>>70499289
reminder that the meme originated from reddit
>>
You can't top season 1, ever. Why try?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.