[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He's dead within the same episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Game of cucks.jpg (64 KB, 395x594) Image search: [Google]
Game of cucks.jpg
64 KB, 395x594
>He's dead within the same episode
>>
>>70495040
If you were him, wouldn't you want the same?
>>
>>70495040
>he spoiled this 4 months ago
>>
i thought he might be one of those who can resurrect all the time. i guess not.
>>
>>70495136
Based McShane
>>
Unless Sophie gets her tits out this guy's half episode presence is going to be the only thing of worth this season.
>>
>>70495040
that was his one condition when they asked him to come on the show
>>
Dude is a great actor
>>
>>70497325
She's a child!
>>
cocksuckers
>>
>>70495040
I'm sad, but at the same time I'm glad he was even in the show at all. His performance was top notch. His death was poignant, and it served to give us Punished Sandor.

>feelsgoodman
>>
>>70498411
She's 20
>>
good actor. shame he wasnt a recurring character
>>
at least we didn't have an entire season of getting our hopes up for more like Kings
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.